Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
fork banger
Jan 3, 2001

What would we do if hand-held game technology was stuck in the 80s? We would have action packed movie licensed LCD screen games, obviously.

You guys can be extremely funny, and I'm sure you can come up with wittier ideas than I have.

LCD Font is from here and some good quality hand-held game photos can be found here. I know these photoshops could be more time consuming to create than other photoshop threads, but I think a little extra effort always makes a difference. Lets see what you guys can do. :)

fork banger fucked around with this message at 03:01 on May 17, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fork banger
Jan 3, 2001

quote:

pogue23 came out of the closet to say:
wow those look like they took way more work than i have time for..

superb . voting 5
Thank you but I think it's a bit premature to vote until people post photoshops too. :(

fork banger
Jan 3, 2001

quote:

OorahAirForce came out of the closet to say:
I'm not quite sure what's supposed to be happening in the Best Friend's Wedding one.
Basically the movie was quite stupid with the three main characters running around, trying to win the guy's heart in time for the wedding and Julia Roberts is upside-down because she falls down a lot.

fork banger
Jan 3, 2001

fork banger fucked around with this message at 03:02 on May 17, 2005

fork banger
Jan 3, 2001

quote:

BDM05 came out of the closet to say:

I like how "You Lose" is ghosted in, but "You Win!" is not possibly anywhere. Mr. banger, this game is RIGGED!

They all lose in the end. :(

fork banger
Jan 3, 2001

quote:

Nobody came out of the closet to say:
This thread has rekindled my love of Photoshop.

That's absolutely fantastic.

fork banger
Jan 3, 2001

quote:

Disco Bison came out of the closet to say:
I liked your old avatar better, Forkbanger.
Some mystery person bought it for me, I don't mind.

fork banger
Jan 3, 2001

fork banger fucked around with this message at 03:05 on May 17, 2005

fork banger
Jan 3, 2001

HAAAAAANNNNSSSS

fork banger fucked around with this message at 03:05 on May 17, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fork banger
Jan 3, 2001

fork banger fucked around with this message at 03:06 on May 17, 2005