Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Drake Lake
Aug 7, 2003

I'm a respected community leader! A shining pillar of moral strength!
You know, I should be asleep by now, but seeing those has inspired me to stay up and work on one. Awesome work.

Signature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drake Lake
Aug 7, 2003

...poo poo. I didn't quite see the cinematic part. Wow, a lot of time went into something I'm not going to post... Retrying.

Signature.

Drake Lake
Aug 7, 2003

quote:

Jabba Degrassi came out of the closet to say:
I think I speak for many when I say I want to see it anyway.
Okay, if you say so.

I was pretty tired, folks. Sorry, maybe if someone makes an LCD modern games that aren't Sonic thread, heh.

Signature.

Drake Lake fucked around with this message at 10:19 on May 6, 2005

Drake Lake
Aug 7, 2003

quote:

ScrapsCantGo came out of the closet to say:
I can't figure out how to animate it. The other submissions in this thread are awesome.
I'll animate it for you, just tell me what you'd like done.

Signature.

Drake Lake
Aug 7, 2003

quote:

ScrapsCantGo came out of the closet to say:
Thanks! It looks like the part when he is on the plank, so maybe the witch or her hand popping up in random places?
I've never seen the film, actually, so I had no idea what to do except this...

Signature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drake Lake
Aug 7, 2003

I will now redeem myself from earlier and not following the frickin thread title.

Signature.