Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bzdega2
Feb 22, 2004
What the deuce?
Directed by: Spielberg
Starring: Tom Cruise, Dakota Fanning, Tim Robbins

I wasnt expecting too much when walking in to see this movie Monday night because I didnt want to be too disappointed. I, however, found this movie to be quite enjoyable except for a few things.
The movie starts off with Tom Cruise being an rear end in a top hat father. His kids visit him for the weekend apparently and the tension between tom and his on screen wife had me fearing the movie was going to really suck. A huge freakish storm comes along and the movie starts to kick major rear end. The special effects are amazing. I really dont want to ruin too much until opening day so i wont go into too much detail. There are some parts of this movie i loved and some i despised. Dakota Fanning shows the best acting performance in this movie IMO. Tom Cruises deliverance of certain lines is pure poo poo. Through the entire movie his acting really got to me. Overall, go see this movie. You will definately be entertained. Braaammmmmmm (deeper)Brammmmm

RATING: 4.5

PROS: Awesome scenes of aliens kicking our rear end, Cool special effects and atmosphere, and the noise the things make....
CONS: The storyline involving Tom Cruise and his wife, Cheesy jokes

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0407304/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU