Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
The camcorder poo poo really bugged me, that and if his car was a old Mustang, the points that engine had would have allowed it to run through a EMP pulse. Too bad the tripods looked like the robots from the Matrix, and where are all the action shots!?! I was also waiting for the battleship/destroyer to come flying up the rivier to kick some tripod rear end, but that's what I get for reading the book 15 years ago.

This movie is good to watch in a theater if you are going to also go theater hopping, otherwise wait till it comes out on DVD.

3/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU