Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chucklehead
Apr 14, 2004
I couldn't think of a custom title, so I got this piece of shit instead!
Having never read the book I didn't know what I would be in store for storywise. Invading aliens is always a cool premise so why not check it out. It started out ok, Mr. Freeman gave a nice introduction, then I got to check out Tom's lovely family for awhile. The explosions and invasion started and thats when the movie really grabbed my attention, for awhile...

I didnt mind that the story mainly dealt with Tom and his family, kind of interesting to see that perspective when dealing with something so grand.

I could go on and on with what pissed me off. I'll just finish by saying the ending turned this in to one of the most dissapointing movies ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU