Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Street Spirit
May 20, 2001

quote:

Mr. Sleep came out of the closet to say:
Only thing worse than hella is Frisco.

The difference being that if you say 'Frisco', locals (and people with sense) may rightfully lynch you.
Don't loving say that. It's not cool, and you certainly aren't lazy enough to not be able to get the entire name of the city out of your mouth.

Hella has gotten on my nerves since I started going to a school with mostly Bay Area kids, but it's tolerable. However, all those gently caress offs from 'TEH OC OMG' need to slither back to Irvine or whatever hellhole they came from.

NorCal > SoCal

Edit2:
I suppose even though it's not really in the Bay Area I could answer any questions someone has about the Monterey Bay Area. Though i'll leave Santa Cruz to the millions of goons that live up in that area.

Street Spirit fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Aug 9, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sparta
Aug 14, 2003

the other white meat

quote:

Inga Monkey came out of the closet to say:
How hard is it to find housing with pets in the area? We're looking at moving there permanently in the coming year, and I have a 45 pound dog. How hard is it going to be to rent a place until we're ready to buy?

Hella hard. 'Specially in Frisco.

Most of the apartments I've heard of dont allow hecka large pets.

NaPentothal42
Mar 4, 2004
I "read" in playboy or somesuch that San Francisco is the single heaviest drinking city in America. Which is pretty awesome.

Edit: I still had to pay like 10 dollars for a bottle of Pabst, though, just like in every bar in CA.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

quote:

Zoccoli came out of the closet to say:
I grew up in San Diego, but I've lived in the East Bay for more than 10 years now, including going to college in Berkeley. I was under the impression that Northern Californians (which I consider myself to be) referred to freeways by the number only, and that Southern Californians use "the". In my experience I never use "the" that way, and people I know from San Diego or Santa Monica are always talking about "the 5" or "the 405," whereas I'm just mentioning that you should stay away from 101 and 880 during rush hour. :confused:

P.S. The weather is nicer up here. :cool:

I've lived in Northern Cali my whole life and I always refer to freeways as just the number except for the 5 which has always been the 5. I don't know why, just something about that particular freeway I guess.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

quote:

Earwicker came out of the closet to say:

I've lived in Northern Cali my whole life and I always refer to freeways as just the number except for the 5 which has always been the 5. I don't know why, just something about that particular freeway I guess.
Until sometime in the the eighties we referred to them by name, i.e. the James Lick, the Grove/Shafter, the Eastshore, the Nimitz, etc.

Thufir
May 19, 2004

"The fucking Mayans were right."
My girlfriend wants us to move to the Bay area after we graduate college in the spring. I've never been to SF but I have no other plans so I'm down for an adventure. We live in Virginia and would probably be throwing as much stuff as we could into a car and driving across country. A friend of ours did this last year and had his car stolen pretty much immediatly upon arrival (in Oakland), but stuck it out and apparently loves it out there now.

I guess what I want to know is first, how hard will it be for two young people with bachelor's degrees from a good school to find jobs in the area. I saw someone above said that jobs in the 30k range were relatively easy to get so I guess that partially answers that one but have other people shared that experience?

Second, where should we be looking to live for reasonable levels of cheapness and fun? Also, what kind of living situation should we expect/ look for? Is it pretty much required that you live with a gaggle of roommates or could we get by with just the two of us?

Thanks for any info.

edit: I would also appreciate suggestions on "Things I should know before I throw my stuff in a car and move 3000 miles away without a job or a place to live or much money."

Thufir fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Aug 9, 2005

sinistersimian
May 24, 2004

go ape for our cause

quote:

Mr. Sleep came out of the closet to say:
I'm planning on moving into an apartment in January. Do you have any favorite places? Do you know which districts strike a nice balance between accessibility/crimerates/nightlife?

kinda depends what your looking for and what your price-range is. of all the neighborhoods i've lived in i liked hayes valley the best. i paid $1350 for a 1 br converted carriage house and garage. hayes valley isn't as big a scene as the mission or castro but there are awesome local cafes, restaurants, and bars. it's pretty centrally located too, so getting to the mission (for many, many more watering holes) is a short walk and getting downtown is really easy. near dolores park is really nice too...

quote:

NaPentothal42 came out of the closet to say:
I "read" in playboy or somesuch that San Francisco is the single heaviest drinking city in America. Which is pretty awesome.

in the same study they mention that san francisco also buys the most books per capita. i love that they go hand-in-hand...

quote:

How hard is it to find housing with pets in the area? We're looking at moving there permanently in the coming year, and I have a 45 pound dog. How hard is it going to be to rent a place until we're ready to buy?

it can be pretty hard. i don't own a pet but my friends that too invariably have to spend more time looking, pay a little more, and have less options in terms of neighborhoods. of course that's all assuming you want to live in the city; if you're thinking outside then i'll let others who live there answer.

if you're thinking of coming here to buy you might want to check out the housing market first. it's insane. in order to buy in the city you have to be ready for a $100K deposit and a bidding war. i know people who commute over an hour each way just so they could buy a house for less than $500K. of course if you can buy here then you'll see some insane appreciation. i'm just holding out for a big earthquake before i can even think about buying...

sinistersimian fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Aug 9, 2005

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Hey guys, im going to a few shows this week in San Francisco (The Pound and Shoreline) and ones the 12th and the other the 13th.

Tell me what I can do before or after the two shows, im planning to go back to the Roaring 20's and maybe Chinatown and FatSlice, gently caress that pizza is god.

But anyway, give me ideas of how to better my trip.

Thug Bonnet
Sep 22, 2004

anime tits ftw

quote:

-Atom- said:
Hey guys, im going to a few shows this week in San Francisco (The Pound and Shoreline) and ones the 12th and the other the 13th.

Tell me what I can do before or after the two shows, im planning to go back to the Roaring 20's and maybe Chinatown and FatSlice, gently caress that pizza is god.

But anyway, give me ideas of how to better my trip.
GoldenBoy Pizza in Northbeach is the best ever. Seriously.

asdf.
Feb 25, 2005

quote:

Thufir came out of the closet to say:
My girlfriend wants us to move to the Bay area after we graduate college in the spring. I've never been to SF but I have no other plans so I'm down for an adventure. We live in Virginia and would probably be throwing as much stuff as we could into a car and driving across country. A friend of ours did this last year and had his car stolen pretty much immediatly upon arrival (in Oakland), but stuck it out and apparently loves it out there now.

I guess what I want to know is first, how hard will it be for two young people with bachelor's degrees from a good school to find jobs in the area. I saw someone above said that jobs in the 30k range were relatively easy to get so I guess that partially answers that one but have other people shared that experience?

Second, where should we be looking to live for reasonable levels of cheapness and fun? Also, what kind of living situation should we expect/ look for? Is it pretty much required that you live with a gaggle of roommates or could we get by with just the two of us?

Thanks for any info.

edit: I would also appreciate suggestions on "Things I should know before I throw my stuff in a car and move 3000 miles away without a job or a place to live or much money."

1) Good jobs are pretty hard to come by these days, and you'll need a relatively good-paying job if you want to survive in the area (everything is very expensive, especially housing). Jobs shouldn't be a problem though, especially if you're as educated as you say you are.

2) Cupertino is a neighborhood on the rise; housing prices are rapidly increasing, and you could get a great deal if you found a house there before things get too expensive. San Jose is (relatively) inexpensive, but I guess that's in the eye of the beholder considering price ranges for houses outside of the Bay Area. Palo Alto is a real nice community, if you can afford it, as are certain parts of Mountain View. Sunnyvale has better housing prices than most and is a fairly good neighborhood, so you should definitely check that city out. You could survive with just the two of you, but it really depends on your salary and house price. Hopefully you'll get lucky.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

quote:

Thanks for any info.

What are your degrees in? The availability of jobs out here varies a lot depending on the practicality of your degree and your experience. But hey I was an Enlish major and I've had a decent enough time finding a job. If you don't find a job right away sign up for a temp agency and you'll be working pretty soon, and through the temp jobs you can easily make the right connections to get a real job.

As for where to live I think Oakland is a really great area. It's relatively cheap, it's a great city with a mellow vibe and a great art scene, and to go to SF or Berkeley you just get on BART. I live in a nice neighborhood in Oakland in a 1 bedroom apartment with my girlfriend right now, and we pay $910 including parking.
We are moving over to SF soon because we both work there and most of our friends live there but I will definately miss Oakland.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
I went to school at Stanford, and just moved up to Sacramento, so I'm pretty set as NorCal. Stanford's nice as a school, housing prices around there are simply ridiculous. One of my friends lived in a garage for 5 months. His roommate was a Miata.

My explanation for The 5 has always been this: To get anywhere in LA requires at least 3 freeways. Think about verbally giving directions: "Take two oh five to one five to four oh five". The "to" can easily be misinterpreted as a "two," so saying "the" before the freeway number is a neccesity for clarity. My SoCal girlfriend has almost got me saying "the" 5, but I won't let that become permanent.

Thufir
May 19, 2004

"The fucking Mayans were right."
I will have a BA in history, so my job search will probably be pretty similar to what you faced. Mich will have a BS in biology and wants to go to grad school eventually. Our friend that now lives out there has a liberal arts degree from the school we attend and temped for about 7-8 months before being offered a permanent position by one of his employers if I recall correctly, so I was actually a little surprised by the poster above who said jobs were pretty easy to find. I'm not super concerned about it, I'm perfectly willing to live in semi-poverty or work my rear end off at a poo poo job for a while until we can get our feet on the ground. Are apartments around $900 pretty common in decent parts of Oakland? That doesn't seem too too terrible but I suspect our best bet will still be to find a few other people to live with.

Thanks for the info Earwicker and asdf.

sinistersimian
May 24, 2004

go ape for our cause

quote:

I will have a BA in history, so my job search will probably be pretty similar to what you faced. Mich will have a BS in biology and wants to go to grad school eventually. Our friend that now lives out there has a liberal arts degree from the school we attend and temped for about 7-8 months before being offered a permanent position by one of his employers if I recall correctly, so I was actually a little surprised by the poster above who said jobs were pretty easy to find. I'm not super concerned about it, I'm perfectly willing to live in semi-poverty or work my rear end off at a poo poo job for a while until we can get our feet on the ground. Are apartments around $900 pretty common in decent parts of Oakland? That doesn't seem too too terrible but I suspect our best bet will still be to find a few other people to live with.

best thing you can really do is check out craigslist.org and poke around in the different neighborhoods. check out oakland, but you probably should check the place out before you rent it...

Sparta
Aug 14, 2003

the other white meat

quote:

I think you'dbe better off in Berekley.

Its rightn ext to oakland, but completley different.

And you're more apt to find a job that deals with Biology.

Zoccoli
Feb 12, 2004

Everything that stands will be at odds with its neighbor, and everything that falls will perish without grace

quote:

Andre the Bear came out of the closet to say:
I think you'dbe better off in Berekley.

Its rightn ext to oakland, but completley different.

And you're more apt to find a job that deals with Biology.
True, but renting in Berkeley kinda sucks if you're not there for school. Most of the places near the university are overpriced and under-maintained, compared to what the same amount of money might get you in Oakland (say, near Lake Merritt or something). That's just my impression, though, having lived near the campus for four years. Further west/north in Berkeley, away from the campus, you can probably find nice houses with more reasonable rents.

ninja edit: Rockridge (to the south) is really nice, too!

NaPentothal42
Mar 4, 2004
Berkeley is great if you are the kind of person that can get used to Berkeley. People tend to have a love/hate relationship with the place. That has a lot to do with whether or not you can handle seeing dreadlocks, vagrants, scientists, hippies, hipsters, and bums at 7 in the morning.

You do not want to live in a cheap part of Oakland, not because it's as dangerous as people make it out to be, but because you won't have access to anything except food max and liquor stores. If you start throwing money around Oakland, you might as well throw money around Berkeley or Cerrito.

Don't live near any college campus in any of the cities, the rent is always over-market.

FastEddie
Oct 4, 2003

Here is my advice to people considering moving to SF: don't get a place in the loving Marina.

That is all.

Inga Monkey
May 21, 2004

quote:

sinistersimian came out of the closet to say:

it can be pretty hard. i don't own a pet but my friends that too invariably have to spend more time looking, pay a little more, and have less options in terms of neighborhoods. of course that's all assuming you want to live in the city; if you're thinking outside then i'll let others who live there answer.

if you're thinking of coming here to buy you might want to check out the housing market first. it's insane. in order to buy in the city you have to be ready for a $100K deposit and a bidding war. i know people who commute over an hour each way just so they could buy a house for less than $500K. of course if you can buy here then you'll see some insane appreciation. i'm just holding out for a big earthquake before i can even think about buying...

We're thinking of renting for a year or two, and then buying. We want to save up some of the down payment, then buy. I've been noticing the housing prices. And, since we plan to stay until retirement, buying looks like a feasible option--we'll be making a return on the investment, unless there is a major bubble burst. Which is also a gamble, but at least we will get some return on real estate.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

quote:

FastEddie came out of the closet to say:
Here is my advice to people considering moving to SF: don't get a place in the loving Marina.

That is all.

Yeah I don't know how a city like SF ended up with a fratboy neighborhood but it did and that's the Marina.

Capitán Winky
Sep 6, 2003
I shit on the common man
The marina is really nice. I don't know what you are talking about. Sure, its a bit more of a "cashmere set" but I wouldn't call it fratboy unless you mean rich white people enjoying themselves.

C212
Sep 6, 2002
Hypothetically, if I were to get a job in San Jose, should I just live in San Jose or try to live in San Francisco as a 24 year old single male? Your answer should be based on going out, making friends, and having fun regularly...maybe factor in cost (~$1200/mo. rent).

Also, this is kind of a tangent on the job issue brought up earlier, but I think it will help to be in the area while applying for jobs. I'm looking for a job as well (I live in NY) and every company that has shown interest has been from NY and absolutely nowhere else. However, one of my friends from school did get a call from Ubisoft in SF.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

quote:

C212 came out of the closet to say:
Hypothetically, if I were to get a job in San Jose, should I just live in San Jose or try to live in San Francisco as a 24 year old single male? Your answer should be based on going out, making friends, and having fun regularly...maybe factor in cost (~$1200/mo. rent).

That's not a fun commute but a lot of people do it. You can take Caltrain from SF to San Jose for a few bucks, but it can take a couple of hours. In a car it usually takes a little less than an hour but the traffic on the outskirts of both cities can be terrible. I'm sure there is fun stuff to do in San Jose but there is definately a lot more nightlife and a lot more going on in general in San Francisco.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

quote:

C212 came out of the closet to say:
That commute is loving brutal, I don't think it would be worth it. If I had to live in the south bay I'd probably go for Mountain View, it has an actual downtown sort of area and there's some reasonably young people there.

Kobalt
Mar 19, 2003

quote:

asdf. came out of the closet to say:
Just stay away from East Palo Alto, that place is a loving ghetto.

Watch whachu say ese, or I'ma cutchu. :ese:

It's actually not bad at all, but I would stay away from the deepest part of the city. Infact, I would say the ghetto parts of SF, San Jose and even parts of Mountain View and Redwood City are worse.

Thinking about it, I'd rather walk past a scary black man minding his own business than walk past a homeless man who's soaked in his own filth and wants spare change.

Kobalt fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Aug 9, 2005

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

quote:

qirex came out of the closet to say:
That commute is loving brutal, I don't think it would be worth it. If I had to live in the south bay I'd probably go for Mountain View, it has an actual downtown sort of area and there's some reasonably young people there.

Yeah I used to live in Mountain View and hang out downtown when I was a teenager until I was about 20. It's a nice little town. It feels kind of boring whenever I go down there to visit now but there are some nice cafe's and some really good restaurants, especially Indian restaurants, in that area.

Comic Book Debate
Sep 19, 2003

by DocEvil
I moved out to Sunnyvale [from SLC, Utah] almost 2 years ago. 1 year ago moved [4 blocks away] to Santa Clara. I'm utterly confused as to why, once-a-year, the streets of my neighborhood are filled with couches, ovens, TVs, drywall, desks and busted entertainment centers. :confused:

One thing I love about this area, the ice-cream truck/cart is almost a year-round thing.

One thing I hate about this area, why the gently caress are you trying to sell strawberries to me at my house?

quote:

That's not a fun commute but a lot of people do it. You can take Caltrain from SF to San Jose for a few bucks, but it can take a couple of hours.
the baby bullets are about 55-60-minutes from 4th and King to San Jose/Diridon station.

Comic Book Debate fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Aug 9, 2005

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

quote:

xeper came out of the closet to say:
the baby bullets are about 55-60-minutes from 4th and King to San Jose/Diridon station.
Caltrain is nice for what it is, until you have to stay late one day and you end up getting home at 9pm. Or you oversleep and get to work at 11. I've commuted on the train for 2 different jobs and while it's nice from the standpoint of not having to deal with driving it has its own costs.

Sparta
Aug 14, 2003

the other white meat
Oh, I forgot to say this:

Contra Costa is much a better county than that dirty mess of Alameda.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

quote:

Oh, I forgot to say this:

Contra Costa is much a better county than that dirty mess of Alameda.

Uh, what? Contra Costa is comprised of some nice wilderness, some boring suburban towns, and Richmond, which is probably the most ghetto city in the Bay Area. It's also got wonderful towns like Pittsburg and Brentwood. And who could forget the bastion of excitement and wonder that is Walnut Creek. Alameda at least has Oakland which is a pretty kick rear end city.

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Aug 9, 2005

Inga Monkey
May 21, 2004

How hard is it to meet people? Not just creepy people, but nice, enjoyable people.

xarph
Jun 18, 2001

quote:

I moved out to Sunnyvale [from SLC, Utah] almost 2 years ago. 1 year ago moved [4 blocks away] to Santa Clara. I'm utterly confused as to why, once-a-year, the streets of my neighborhood are filled with couches, ovens, TVs, drywall, desks and busted entertainment centers. :confused:

Annual clean-up day. On your street's designated day you can put drat near ANYTHING (save I think motor oil) on the curb and one of two things will happen:

1) Someone will come along and take random crap from your pile.
2) The city will come along with a giant dump truck and remove it all in one go.

It's to keep land values up by letting people get rid of their poo poo rather than keep it in the backyard.

quote:

One thing I love about this area, the ice-cream truck/cart is almost a year-round thing.

God bless bay area weather. Summer all year except for three weeks in January.

quote:

One thing I hate about this area, why the gently caress are you trying to sell strawberries to me at my house?

At least they respect NO SOLICITING signs here. My place in san jose had people bugging me every drat night despite a very large NO SOLICITING sign on my door.

xarph fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Aug 9, 2005

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

quote:

How hard is it to meet people? Not just creepy people, but nice, enjoyable people.

It's pretty easy. Most people in SF are quite friendly.

Sparta
Aug 14, 2003

the other white meat

quote:

Uh, what? Contra Costa is comprised of some nice wilderness, some boring suburban towns, and Richmond, which is probably the most ghetto city in the Bay Area. It's also got wonderful towns like Pittsburg and Brentwood. And who could forget the bastion of excitement and wonder that is Walnut Creek. Alameda at least has Oakland which is a pretty kick rear end city.

Alameda is made of dirt and mud and windmills. Contra Costa is made of bunny rabbits, money, and windex.

Contra Costa is clean.
Alameda is dirty.
Contra Costa is lots of neat wilderness.
Alameda has roads. No wilderness
Contra Costa has a low crime rate.
Alameda has an enormous crime rate.
Contra Costa has good schools.
Alameda doesn't.
Contra Costa has 4 of the top 10 schools in california.
Alameda has 0.

Contra Costa > Alameda. Always.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

quote:

Contra Costa is clean.
Alameda is dirty.
Contra Costa is lots of neat wilderness.
Alameda has roads. No wilderness
Contra Costa has a low crime rate.
Alameda has an enormous crime rate.
Contra Costa has good schools.
Alameda doesn't.
Contra Costa has 4 of the top 10 schools in california.
Alameda has 0.

Contra Costa > Alameda. Always.

First of all if you think Contra Costa is "clean" you've never been to Richmond because goddamn, that place is a filthy shithole. Also Alameda County does have wilderness in the Berkeley and Oakland hills. As for the rest what it amounts to is that Contra Costa is mostly boring suburbia.

danifestmestny
Jun 11, 2003

Lincecum, Cain, and pray for rain

quote:

lol@u came out of the closet to say:

GoldenBoy Pizza in Northbeach is the best ever. Seriously.

Seniore's on 19th is some of the best pizza I've ever had. If you need help finding it it's a few blocks north of the SF State campus, if you still need help just go to the campus and ask a random student, chances are he/she can give you exact directions.

Loinworm
Mar 7, 2002

i want to see loinworm going wild on a pussy. shirt on, pants around ankles, hes sweating. hes running wild

quote:

Capitán Winky came out of the closet to say:
The marina is really nice. I don't know what you are talking about. Sure, its a bit more of a "cashmere set" but I wouldn't call it fratboy unless you mean rich white people enjoying themselves.

The Marina district is built almost entirely on landfill, and structures built on it exhibit the greatest amount of damage during earthquakes. My family lived in the Mission district during the Loma Prieta quake and didn't even know anything was wrong other than the power going out. Meanwhile, houses in the Marina were crumbling to the ground.

Kobalt
Mar 19, 2003

quote:

To me, it's about honor. You got no money. You have a few choices. Sit and beg for money, or try to sell something. You may be annoyed someone is trying to sell you poo poo you don't want, but at least there's honor in it.

I miss tamale guy. He hasn't been around in a while. :( But I did get some easter churros. :) How are you going to complain about churros delivered straight to your door?

dfn_doe
Apr 12, 2005
I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW STUPID FUCKING CATCHPHRASE OVERLORDS

quote:

asdf. came out of the closet to say:

Berkeley is an insane asylum, and is only worth visiting if you are a commie, a vegan, plain batshit crazy, or a combination of any of those. It's a real 'cool' town, but I'm not sure the ridiculous political slant is worth it.

I disagree strongly, Berkeley used to be this way, but the economic boom in the Bay Area combined with the fact that it is a college town seems to have seriously toned down the liberalism of everyone around here. I've lived in Berkeley and Oakland for the past 5 years or so and spent the 20 years previous to that in the Marin and Contra Costa County. The wierd thing about Berkeley is that at any given moment you may be confronted with people who have no qualms with being loud about their specific beliefs which can be good and also off putting, the trick is to be generally apathetic about everything :)

but seriously, I'm super libertarian as far right politically as anyone could possibly be and I found that Berkeley has just as many people who are for personal responsibility as there are people who want a total welfare state and furthermore it has an overabundance of undergrad students who think they know something because they took philo 101 or intro polisci, just acknowledge them for what they are and then enjoy yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dfn_doe
Apr 12, 2005
I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW STUPID FUCKING CATCHPHRASE OVERLORDS

quote:

First of all if you think Contra Costa is "clean" you've never been to Richmond because goddamn, that place is a filthy shithole. Also Alameda County does have wilderness in the Berkeley and Oakland hills. As for the rest what it amounts to is that Contra Costa is mostly boring suburbia.

Contra Costa County has the Bay Delta, The wetlands, Mt. Diablo, Half of the Berkeley Hills, 3 or 4 Resevoirs, Briones Park, and the Black Diamond Mines. There is also a fair ammount of heavy industry in Contra Costa, it's hardly worth arguing that it is completely clean or that it is some sort of Nature Reserve, just look at the satelite photos on Google maps and you'll see that the whole bay area is a mix of makeups ranging from Undisturbed Nature to dense urban or Industrial.

• Locked thread