Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«78 »
The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
it's just like a mini mall

****MAJOR UPDATE PAGES 5, 7,8, 9, 10, 19, 20, 21, 32, 41, 43, 48, 51, 56, 58, 63****
****SYNOPSIS, KEY PLAYER BIOS, AND VISUAL DATA MAP ON 49****

Some mysteries are good. They do things like keep us watching Lost every week and give us faith in a supreme being.

Some mysteries are bad. They keep us debating things like JFK's assassination and Marilyn Monroe's death way after it's relevant.

I have become embroiled in my own mystery, but unfortunately am unable to decide yet whether it will end fortuitously or disastrously. That is where you guys come in. I need your help solving an Internet mystery, and will provide a free forum upgrade of your choice to anyone who can definitively prove what's going on.

If you don't want to enter into my own bizarre personal life and read some chatlogs and track an Internet trickster, go read another thread. If you crave mystery and detective work and gripping plots featuring AARP members solving crimes, go watch Matlock or Murder, She Wrote. Everyone else, read on.

It was Sunday evening shortly after 10 p.m., and I was online. I had just gotten home from a weekend visiting my old college, from which I graduated this past spring. That's when she IMed me.

KSwizzle (10:08:02 PM): hi is this The Pitbull?
(*dont worry, this wont be littered with chatlogs, just the relevant excerpts)

I'd never seen this screenname before in my life. She goes on to question whether or not I have graduated from University. When I informed her that I had, she seemed upset. She tells me that she "completely sweat" me last year. I asked her why we didn't have this conversation last September, and she told me that we had in fact met before...

"You were always with floozies, so I never could come up to talk to you...except this once." She seemed so embarrassed, but I wanted to remember who this girl was, so I pressed her on the subject.

KSwizzle (12:17:05 AM): and, this is so corny
KSwizzle (12:17:15 AM): i remember you were talking and you did the slight "im going to slip my right arm around her waist"
KSwizzle (12:17:18 AM): and you did
KSwizzle (12:17:18 AM): and i enjoyed it
KSwizzle (12:40:35 AM): all i remember is you were strong
KSwizzle (12:40:36 AM): and i liked it

Her excuse for letting this all loose now is that she was drunk off boxed wine. Throughout the initial conversation that Sunday evening she made repeated "cutesy" requests for me to come "snuggle" and drink wine with her, and made it clear that she actually wanted me to come down and visit her.

You get the picture. An IM from an unfamiliar screenname. Supposedly it is a girl who I briefly spoke with last year, and now she is telling me she wants my balls and wants me to come visit her.

I know this starts out boring, but by the end you'll have to agree there's either a batshit insane chick who wants me bad, or one of my so-called friends is a closeted homosexual who is coming on to me either for some sort of revenge or hot loving.

NOW COMES THE MYSTERY AND INTRIGUE. AND HOT CHICKS.

Of course I was not satisfied with just knowing there was a girl out there who wanted my cock. I certainly wasn't going to make a multi-state voyage to go visit some faceless troll. So, I said to her what any good internet male would say...

"Pix plz"

She apparently didn't know how to transmit files over instant messenger so I referred her to good ole Image Shack, and instructed her to host them there. She finally figured it out, and these are those pics, as uploaded by KSwizzle herself:
http://fi.somethingawful.com/is/my.php?image=kate10wa.jpg
http://fi.somethingawful.com/is/my.php?image=kate23sz.jpg
http://fi.somethingawful.com/is/my.php?image=me37nz.jpg
http://fi.somethingawful.com/is/my.php?...andbrent8dg.jpg

I'm sure you noticed that all those pictures have in common one thing. That hot blonde. :fappery:

One problem though...I'd never seen her before in my life.

I had dismissed and explained away the minor incongruities in KSwizzle's story (which I will get to in the CLUES section) up until I viewed these pictures. Then I really couldn't lie to myself anymore. I didn't have a horny, hot stalker. Something was up. Someone is loving with me. Someone is going to pay.

I've been working on this case with a fellow goon for the past 24 hours and the case seems to have gone cold. I'm going to give you all the clues we have assimilated thus far and throw the challenge out to you wild dogs. If you can determine the true identity of this "KSwizzle" and provide me with indisputable proof, you get a platinum account. This may be tough since you don't know the dynamics of my interpersonal relationships and University, but I've learned never to underestimate you guys.

CLUES
I'm going to break down this dossier down into several sections as follows:
1.KSWIZZLES DISMANTLED LIES
2.DEFINITES
3.POINTS OF INTEREST
4.POSSIBLE SUSPECTS
5.POSSIBLE MOTIVES
6.THE BETZ FACTOR

Let's begin.

1. KSWIZZLES LIES DISMANTLED

Question: What's your name?
Lie: "Kate Stewart"
Dismantled: I questioned several members of the classes of '05->'08. None had seen the girl from the pictures or heard of any "Kate Stewart."

So I decided to check out her facebook.com entry…her reply?

KSwizzle (10:54:52 PM): im not on facebook becuase i transferred

Hooray this keeps the hope alive for a second that I have a hot stalker, as I guess no one knows her as transfer students don't assimilate readily into the population. But, I know plenty of other transfers who signed up. She gave me her school address, and I sent a blank email and it bounced back saying the account was invalid. Gotcha.

I needed to narrow down her location, so I asked what townhouse do you live in on campus?

KSwizzle (11:30:17 PM): 22

So I got a friend who still goes there to look up TH22. Five people, none of them named Kate Stewart live there. There can be no more than five people living in the house. Nor is she listed in the undergrad phone directory.

So, whats been established? There is no "Kate Stewart" class of 2007. The girl in those pictures does not attend my Alma Mater. Someone is lying. And I apparently don't have a hot stalker.

2. DEFINITES
We know that this person lied, but some truths are evident through the conversations.

- They definitely do or did attend my University. (Based on in depth knowledge of fellow students, faculty, local area, etc)

-Definitely was in (or lived in) my house last year on several occasions as they knew the layout well and a few of the residents.

3.POINTS OF INTEREST

Now besides KSwizzle's blatant lies, she unwittingly produced many incongruities and engaged in suspicious behavior in the course of our conversations.

For the most part she spoke with a distinctively "online college girl tone"

HOWEVER, this girly talk was interspersed with the terms, in jest, "homo," "pigfucker," and most interestingly...."goon." Words not typically used by a girl in my experience.

The screename

I ran an aimfight.com test on it. It got a very low score, indicating it is a screename created specifically to mess with people.

In her profile there is nary a pink webdings martini glass or a italicized Dave Matthews Band Quote. Just the standard "No Information Provided." Again this points to gimmick name.

The screenname signs on for only brief periods of time. What college student with broadband signs off AIM? Please. However she has signed on at around 7:35 two mornings talking about an 8 AM class, and has had to sign off two days shortly after 2:15...so this would indicate to me that it is in fact a current college student with a class schedule.

Refusal to Call
I've asked KSwizzle to call me and leave a message but she has yet to do so. They know the illusion will break down if we speak, as they cannot so carefully craft their responses I assume.

The Blue Font
At one point during our most recent chat, her font turned bold and blue, similar to the font an incoming screenname comes in as....indicative that she was copying and pasting our dialogue to an internet accomplice for LOLS.

The BC Connection
This is where things really start to heat up.
As stated earlier, she claims to have transferred from BC. When I asked her where at BC she lived, she quickly responded "Newton Campus." OK, so this person has a knowledge of the BC campuses, so do a lot of people. What is weird however is that she posed a question later asking if I knew the people that lived in a certain Townhouse MY junior year. Wait a minute, my junior year was HER freshman year, when she was supposedly at BC. True she could be a Winter transfer but based on everything else, this is all lies. The BC connection leads into...

The Pictures
If you look closely at the last picture "meandbrent.jpg" you can see a "00" basketball jersey hanging on the bar wall. Only "00" I know is Robert Parish of BOSTON Celtics fame...interesting if nothing else....where did these pictures come from?

Also, who the gently caress names pictures after themselves.

Anyway this is all relevant because the Boston Area is home to my

4. Possible Suspects!!!

This kid, who I lived with last year, lets call him Jake. Jake and I got along well all through college pretty much until late in senior year. Then, things started to sour, as we lived together and our gripes with each other played out. He was one of the first people I suspected could be behind this. Why? Read along.

KSwizzle brought up a house where college kids live named the "Sea Ranch" asking me if I knew any of the guys who lived there last year, and she named one guy specifically by name who lives there now. This was the only house she asked me about specifically, so I was intrigued. She was almost goading me to make fun of the guys who had lived there.

It turns out that all the guys who live there this year are Jake's friends, who he played sports with. KSwizzle 's screenname actually had some numbers at the end, three digits. So I looked up people at my college with that bday and found out that one of them is a guy who lives at the Sea Ranch this year and I KNOW was good friends with Jake.

5. POSSIBLE MOTIVES
-punk me
-get satisfaction knowing they are messing with my brain
-extract an embarassing quote from me

6. The Betz Factor

Ryan Betz, (Name changed to protect the innocent) is an unassuming guy who should have no place in this sordid tale. I knew him back when I used to live in the same hometown as him and he ended up going ot the same college as me. But I hadn't spoken to him in years and he transferred from my school before KSwizzle could ever know him. Yet he's involved.

One of the first things she brought up to me when she surprise attacked me with IMs was asking me if I knew Ryan Betz, and then spouted off several things about him. Things that no one would know without actually knowing this guy well. She was almost flaunting this knowledge, as if it was a way to get me to believe her.

She said he was just a family friend, that they had grown up about 20 miles from each other. So I asked him if he knew her, sent him her picture and everything. He said he has no clue who she is or how she would know him.

CONCLUSION

Here's what we know: Whoever IMd me made up the story of Kate Stewart, made up her email address, supplied fake photos, erroneous housing information and created relationships with guys.

I believe my friend has gotten a friend of his to pose as her for some really scary unknown reason. He is apparently trying to lure me back to school to meet this "girl". I suppose it is then that the residents of the Sea Ranch will try to beat me up.

The main question is, HOW IS RYAN BETZ INVOLVED? I don't believe Jake or his friends EVER met him, and you would have to know him well to get the kind of info she provided out of him.

SO, before you set out like bloodhounds here are a few simple rules.
1. Need more info that you think will help solve the case? Fine, just tell how its relevant with your request.
2. Query as much as you like, just do it here, in the open forum (No PMs) so all detectives may benefit.
3. As stated, provide me with indisputable proof of who is behind this, win a free upgrade of your choice.

And of COURSE, I will update this thread with the latest developments.

KSwizzle your days are numbered.

more info edit!
Mindphlux suggested it would be helpful to have this info so here it is.
School: Fairfield University

ALSO GUYS. ANYTHING could be a lead! Do you recognize the people in the photos, the bar in the photos even? They all will most likely lead us back to the culprit, just a matter of degrees!

POST LEADS AS YOU HAVE THEM FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHERS TOO! YOU MAY BE THINKING I WANT THAT UPGRADE ALL FOR MYSELF, BUT IF ALL RESOURCES ARE POOLED, THEN THE OVERALL CHANCES OF YOU WINNING IT ARE INCREASED! TEAMWORK! FOCUS!

**********SUSPECT ODDS UPDATE AS COMPILED BY 32**********

32 posted:

Since KSwizzle has been MIA for nearly 36 hours, I figured that I would give the current odds on who could be behind this, to help stimulate thought. The Pitbull will hopefully put this into the first post to keep people up to date.

ODDS:

3-1: Jake and Franz (AKA Uday and Qusay) -- These two are in the lead because they have the clearest motive and access to the information available. It's hard to see why they'd put this much effort into something like this, though.

5-1: A random girl -- The Betz factor really confuses things, and it's clear that this person is college-aged. Looking at the chatlogs, it really seems like this is a young girl. It's possible this is a girl who wanted to talk to The Pitbull, but why go through all this lying?

8-1: Ryan Betz -- Betz has no motive to do this. Plus, he doesn't know a lot of the people referenced by KSwizzle, nor did he hang out in The Pitbull's house, of which many details were mentioned.

10-1: Someone we haven't thought of -- Sure, it could be someone we haven't thought of. But what motive would they have? It'd have to be pretty apparent for them to go through this much effort.

12-1: 32 -- I have a confession to make. I don't even know if it's in the archives it was so long ago, but in one of those "Post the meanest thing you've ever done" threads I posted about how I one time convinced a kid that I was a girl he liked online and lured him to the mall where he was publicly shamed, thinking it was for a date. But I was like 13, I've learned since then. Even though The Pitbull suspected me in the beginning, I think it's pretty clear I'm not behind this.

20-1: A random SA goon -- Chances here are real slight, only being that KSwizzle mentioned the word "goon" and has apparently ceased communication since shortly after this thread appeared. But we don't know any goons who went to Fairfield and had been in his house and such, so that doesn't make much sense.

We report, you decide.

The Pitbull fucked around with this message at Oct 13, 2005 around 16:47

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

ich esse keine suppe - nein
ich esse meine suppe nicht
nein, meine suppe ess' ich nicht

wow, this is actually a pretty well composed gbs post that has obviously been made by someone who knows his internet stalking poo poo. based on information provided, without a knowledge of the areas involved, I am not sure there is anything I, or most of us could offer more than you have, but good luck!

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

Your right, I don't know why I was witholding the geographic location and name of the school, cant hurt, i'll update the original post for others. I'm still hesitant about actual names though unless someone has a really HOT lead.

zoon
Sep 28, 2003

by Fistgrrl

wouldnt your time be better spent investigating real hot blonde girls ?

I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS RYAN BETZ !!!!

CronoGamer
May 15, 2004

why did this happen

It's definitely this Betz character.

You've got far more patience than I, though. Shoulda blocked "her" as soon as you realized it was a buddy of yours.

Jul 21, 2001

I am the other goon who has been working on this case.

We thought it could be Betz, but he really has no motive whatsoever, so far as we can tell.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

CronoGamer posted:

It's definitely this Betz character.

You've got far more patience than I, though. Shoulda blocked "her" as soon as you realized it was a buddy of yours.

Definately NOT the Betz character though Crono. He transferred from FU in 2003 and would have no knowledge of members of the current student body as KSwizzle has displayed. That is the weird part.

cjg
Sep 5, 2003

You really think that someone is trying to lure you back to a different town so you can get beat up?

Thank you, GBS. I really appreciate my normal life.

fist can be a verb
Sep 7, 2005
I cut checks for the narcotic addictions of state employees

Why don't you ask "her" for her number?

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

cjg posted:

You really think that someone is trying to lure you back to a different town so you can get beat up?

Thank you, GBS. I really appreciate my normal life.

Beat up, punk, laugh at, have fun at the expense of... its just a theory my friend.

ALSO, in the name of full disclosure, Jake might want his buddies to punk me like this as this summer he IMed my ex-gf and made drunken/pathetic attempts to lure her over to his house a few towns over to hook up. She laughed at this and played along with him but pasted me the entire chat logs....the most embarassing parts of which I put in my facebook and AIM profiles...this may have angered Jake. This is just speculation however, we must uncover the TRUTH.

The Pitbull fucked around with this message at Sep 24, 2005 around 00:10

fuckingtest
Mar 31, 2001

Meeya.

I am not from either region but that chick on the end in the first picture (right side) has the most horrible case of Pug nose Ive ever seen.

Jul 21, 2001

The key here is, we KNOW the girl does not really exist. What we need to find out is who is behind it. We need a way to trip them up.

And then, of course, plot revenge.

Epic Proportions
Apr 17, 2002

I love the powerglove, it's so bad.

Maybe it is just me but I would call BS on this immediatly and block the screen name. I guess some folks just like to pretend their life is more exiciting and filled with online romance?

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

Epic Proportions posted:

Maybe it is just me but I would call BS on this immediatly and block the screen name. I guess some folks just like to pretend their life is more exiciting and filled with online romance?

Epic, no arguments with you that it is indeed a load of BS. I'm just naturally inquizitive and would like to find out who I inflicted such psychological trauma on that they are going through all this effort all for the possiblity that they will minfuck/embarass/extract an embarassing quote from me!

Pine Scented Light Bulbs
Jun 8, 2001

Well, I'm no good at this sort of thing, but whatever I can do to help.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

1 Side of the 0
Jan 28, 2005

Hyper Viper Beam? No, this is just a gun. It shoots holes in people. Bang.

I'd be careful man, this seems like a trick. She and her friends are setting you up so they can {[((gang huggle)]} you.

Salt Block Party
Jan 1, 2005

by Fistgrrl

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

Guys maybe shes not really hot, and she just hangs around potato face there to give the illusion of hotness. That is another internet mystery.

zee is zae
Nov 7, 2004

(Don't run away, it's only me)

Dammit, how did I click this thread knowing it'd be CT?!

It's too bad everyone in those pictures looks like 90% of college students in CT. I can't tell the little buggers apart.

However, Brent (of meandbrent) does have pretty nice collapsed cartilage (also known as caulliflower ear) from what seems to be a failed industrial. This is a man with a love for pseudo-dangerous trends, and orange girls with premature wrinkles from too much tanning.

Perhaps you could flash her picture at some local tanning salons and get a lead.

Good luck, gumshoes.

Edit: oh hell.

zee is zae fucked around with this message at Sep 24, 2005 around 00:38

Andorion
Jun 4, 2004

~Berj

I'll give you two clues:

1) This person is not a girl.
2) This person is a guy.

Spram
Jul 7, 2004

Just chillin' with the monkey's in their lake, smoking some fuzzies...

That girl is so pretty I got sad when I saw her.

cassavanity
Dec 20, 2003

freeze, don't move.

She looks like Julia Stiles.

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

Hey Ma, who's that band I like? Oh yeah, Hall & Oates.

That looks like the Bear and Grill in Fairfield, CT.

The wooden window frames and boats lead me to said conclusion.

Jul 21, 2001

See, the thing is, we don't know where the photos came from, just that whoever is behind this collected them deliberately for this purpose (note she has different clothes in each pic).

So we assume he stole them from a friend's webshots account, we need to find out who this guy is or the girl whose account they were taken from, either one would shore things up.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

Tuxedo Jack posted:

That looks like the Bear and Grill in Fairfield, CT.

The wooden window frames and boats lead me to said conclusion.

I know of this establishment Tuxedo Jack....however do they have a "00" (I'm fairly certain it's Robert Parish from Boston jersey hanging there? I hosed around with photoshop with the meandbrent.jpg but couldnt quite make out the name.) Also, keep in mind...this girl nor any others from the pics were recognized by my collgues at Fairfield U. These pics may be tied to one of the suspects or accomplices, Jake and his hockey buddy possibly, who reside in the Boston area.

Also note she has a different outfit on in every picture...what could this mean?

Secular Giftday
Jul 29, 2003

by Lowtax

I would say that the best thing to do would be to try and get the IP addresses of KSwizzle and the suspects and compare. You can either try to direct connect, which could tip them off depending on how well thought out their plan is, or get them to visit a website that you have access to the access logs of. Like just set up Apache on your home computer, point a no-ip.com subdomain to it, and upload a picture to it. Then just send them the link to the picture, and they probably will click without thinking about it.

Flex Mentallo
Mar 14, 2001

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Not that I have ever used AIM but cant you collect the ip address from people you are talking to there? It works pretty good with icq and msn using other than vanilla clients.

If all messages goes through anonymous whatever aim central then try to send him some big file, and check your firewall for the address, or if you are without one do a netstat -a or something from the command line. Then you should be able to tracert that IP and see from which general area or at least isp its coming.

Christ, this post turned out sounding like the inane tech-talk from 24 or something, some guy from shsc who knows aim could probably explain what need to be done if you arent nerdy enough.

edit: oh so beaten, in a way. the weblogs is a good idea

Flex Mentallo fucked around with this message at Sep 24, 2005 around 00:46

Andorion
Jun 4, 2004

~Berj

The Pitbull posted:

Also note she has a different outfit on in every picture...what could this mean?

I think the dude who you were talking to just found 4 pictures of some hot girl off her myspace or something, the identity of the girl is not important.

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003

I am setting up this server as we speak

Jul 21, 2001

Haredog posted:

I am setting up this server as we speak

Welcome to the hunt Haredog.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

Granos posted:

I would say that the best thing to do would be to try and get the IP addresses of KSwizzle and the suspects and compare. You can either try to direct connect, which could tip them off depending on how well thought out their plan is, or get them to visit a website that you have access to the access logs of. Like just set up Apache on your home computer, point a no-ip.com subdomain to it, and upload a picture to it. Then just send them the link to the picture, and they probably will click without thinking about it.

Granos you and superlurker are on to something big. But I especially like your idea Granos, and fellow goon Haredog is now on the case, setting up a site as we speak.

****NEW SUB-OBJECTIVE****
NOW, they key is we need to concoct a foolproof plan to make KSwizzle click the link in a non threatening, non sketchy way, i.e. "HAY CLICK THIS LINK ITS FUNNY!" And keep in mind, we need to try to outsmart someone who is trying to outsmart me.

Sonance
Oct 16, 2002

Now the wild world is lost, in a desert of smoke and straight lines.

Granos posted:

I would say that the best thing to do would be to try and get the IP addresses of KSwizzle and the suspects and compare.
I own the katrinapetsneedhelp.com domain and have access to its logs, so feel free to guide your victim(s) to this image:

http://www.katrinapetsneedhelp.com/kitten.jpg

Let me know roughly what time they access this image (which isn't on the actual web site) and I'll supply the IPs.

Secular Giftday
Jul 29, 2003

by Lowtax

For KSwizzle just link to a picture of yourself and be like "Its been a while since you saw me last, do you still think I'm cute?" for the guys just slip the link into conversation somehow, if they refuse to click it it pretty much means that they are guilty, but they are almost certainly going to click it if it isnt really loving obvious.

Edit: ^^^ If you use that picture, the logs are going to be filled with hundreds of hits, and it is going to be a pain in the rear end to figure out. Put up a new image and give him the address privately.

Secular Giftday fucked around with this message at Sep 24, 2005 around 00:59

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

*UPDATE*

I neglected to mention, I did converse briefly earlier tonight with KSwizzle and she had this to say...this relates to my requests for her to call me:

KSwizzle (6:16:23 PM): i dropped my phone in the sound last night
KSwizzle (6:18:38 PM): well maybe if my phone dries out, i'll give you a call :-)

Likely story KSwizz. The suspect may be just buying time til he can find a girl to get in on the conspiracy.

ALSO, I KNOW how chatlogs are frowned upon here, but if you guys would like, I can post all forthcoming ones as they occur. I feel this may be justified as it could help provide clues when scoured over by a large audience instead of me just filtering everything down to you, my fellow detectives.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

Sonance posted:

I own the katrinapetsneedhelp.com domain and have access to its logs, so feel free to guide your victim(s) to this image:

http://www.katrinapetsneedhelp.com/kitten.jpg

Let me know roughly what time they access this image (which isn't on the actual web site) and I'll supply the IPs.

Great help. Thank you Sonance. Now all she needs to do is log on...

Jul 21, 2001

While there's plenty to suggest Jake and co. are behind this (bday being the same as screenname, frequent mentions of Jake's friend's house and roommates) but there is a strike against it.

Ryan Betz has NO CLUE who Jake or his friends are. So it stands to reason there's little they should know about him, unless they really researched this.

Another conclusion we've come to is that maybe this really is a girl who has a thing for The Pitbull, but is afraid to say it outright, but that would assume she did all this trickery, and we all know girls aren't that smart.

SonicTheHodgePodge
Sep 17, 2005

Well I think a good way to make them click a link would be to tell them the link goes to something that would make you look stupid. For example, "hayzz i got a pic without my shirt on " or something really gay/embarrassing to a point they couldnt pass it up. Hope it helps.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

Someone use Photoshop to lighten the background on the photos, this may lead to more clues. I would, but currently do not have photoshop.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

I got Kat class and I got Kat style

i figured shed be on myspace but all my searches for chicks within 10 miles of fairlfield proved to be a failure, i even checked evry profile that looked close to any of the people in the pics, my stalking skills are a bit rusty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003

We have the ip snatching link and appropriate bate under control.

«78 »