Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Moruitelda
Aug 7, 2005

I'll shut you up with my cock, you son of a bitch!
:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: MAJOR UPDATE :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

This just in. I talked to the thread, and it says it wants to die with dignity. Rather than running it into the ground with this drivel, it is the wishes of the thread that it should be allowed to pass on while the dignity if it's youth still endures.

Please respect the wishes of this thread, and let it die.

Fin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animedork2075
Aug 31, 2005

Burning Tires with Burning Spirit!
:kamina:

32 posted:

I guess the remarkable part is that it took nearly 50 pages to find out who was behind it...

What surprised me was more to the fact that, it was discovered who did it at all. That alone made it worth it. As a friend of mine said "I doubt the F.B.I could do it that quickly if at all." I agree full heartedly with this. So if the :master: wasn't so master, I don't care. The fact it went any ware is good enough for me.

Jul 21, 2001
I shall PM Fistgrrl after this post and thus shall end the tale of the Internet Whore.

You know, we never did discover how Ryan Betz became a part of this. Victor is apparently taking that secret with him to the grave.