Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
it's just like a mini mall
:siren:****MAJOR UPDATE PAGES 5, 7,8, 9, 10, 19, 20, 21, 32, 41, 43, 48, 51, 56, 58, 63**** :siren:
****SYNOPSIS, KEY PLAYER BIOS, AND VISUAL DATA MAP ON 49****

Some mysteries are good. They do things like keep us watching Lost every week and give us faith in a supreme being.

Some mysteries are bad. They keep us debating things like JFK's assassination and Marilyn Monroe's death way after it's relevant.

I have become embroiled in my own mystery, but unfortunately am unable to decide yet whether it will end fortuitously or disastrously. That is where you guys come in. I need your help solving an Internet mystery, and will provide a free forum upgrade of your choice to anyone who can definitively prove what's going on.

If you don't want to enter into my own bizarre personal life and read some chatlogs and track an Internet trickster, go read another thread. If you crave mystery and detective work and gripping plots featuring AARP members solving crimes, go watch Matlock or Murder, She Wrote. Everyone else, read on.

It was Sunday evening shortly after 10 p.m., and I was online. I had just gotten home from a weekend visiting my old college, from which I graduated this past spring. That's when she IMed me.

KSwizzle (10:08:02 PM): hi is this The Pitbull?
(*dont worry, this wont be littered with chatlogs, just the relevant excerpts)

I'd never seen this screenname before in my life. She goes on to question whether or not I have graduated from University. When I informed her that I had, she seemed upset. She tells me that she "completely sweat" me last year. I asked her why we didn't have this conversation last September, and she told me that we had in fact met before...

"You were always with floozies, so I never could come up to talk to you...except this once." She seemed so embarrassed, but I wanted to remember who this girl was, so I pressed her on the subject.

KSwizzle (12:17:05 AM): and, this is so corny
KSwizzle (12:17:15 AM): i remember you were talking and you did the slight "im going to slip my right arm around her waist"
KSwizzle (12:17:18 AM): and you did
KSwizzle (12:17:18 AM): and i enjoyed it
KSwizzle (12:40:35 AM): all i remember is you were strong
KSwizzle (12:40:36 AM): and i liked it

Her excuse for letting this all loose now is that she was drunk off boxed wine. Throughout the initial conversation that Sunday evening she made repeated "cutesy" requests for me to come "snuggle" and drink wine with her, and made it clear that she actually wanted me to come down and visit her.

You get the picture. An IM from an unfamiliar screenname. Supposedly it is a girl who I briefly spoke with last year, and now she is telling me she wants my balls and wants me to come visit her.

I know this starts out boring, but by the end you'll have to agree there's either a batshit insane chick who wants me bad, or one of my so-called friends is a closeted homosexual who is coming on to me either for some sort of revenge or hot loving. :gay:

NOW COMES THE MYSTERY AND INTRIGUE. AND HOT CHICKS.

Of course I was not satisfied with just knowing there was a girl out there who wanted my cock. I certainly wasn't going to make a multi-state voyage to go visit some faceless troll. So, I said to her what any good internet male would say...

"Pix plz"

She apparently didn't know how to transmit files over instant messenger so I referred her to good ole Image Shack, and instructed her to host them there. She finally figured it out, and these are those pics, as uploaded by KSwizzle herself:
http://fi.somethingawful.com/is/my.php?image=kate10wa.jpg
http://fi.somethingawful.com/is/my.php?image=kate23sz.jpg
http://fi.somethingawful.com/is/my.php?image=me37nz.jpg
http://fi.somethingawful.com/is/my.php?image=meandbrent8dg.jpg

I'm sure you noticed that all those pictures have in common one thing. That hot blonde. :fappery:

One problem though...I'd never seen her before in my life. :confused:

I had dismissed and explained away the minor incongruities in KSwizzle's story (which I will get to in the CLUES section) up until I viewed these pictures. Then I really couldn't lie to myself anymore. I didn't have a horny, hot stalker. Something was up. Someone is loving with me. Someone is going to pay.

I've been working on this case with a fellow goon for the past 24 hours and the case seems to have gone cold. I'm going to give you all the clues we have assimilated thus far and throw the challenge out to you wild dogs. If you can determine the true identity of this "KSwizzle" and provide me with indisputable proof, you get a platinum account. This may be tough since you don't know the dynamics of my interpersonal relationships and University, but I've learned never to underestimate you guys.

CLUES
I'm going to break down this dossier down into several sections as follows:
1.KSWIZZLES DISMANTLED LIES
2.DEFINITES
3.POINTS OF INTEREST
4.POSSIBLE SUSPECTS
5.POSSIBLE MOTIVES
6.THE BETZ FACTOR

Let's begin.

1. KSWIZZLES LIES DISMANTLED

Question: What's your name?
Lie: "Kate Stewart"
Dismantled: I questioned several members of the classes of '05->'08. None had seen the girl from the pictures or heard of any "Kate Stewart."

So I decided to check out her facebook.com entry…her reply?

KSwizzle (10:54:52 PM): im not on facebook becuase i transferred

Hooray this keeps the hope alive for a second that I have a hot stalker, as I guess no one knows her as transfer students don't assimilate readily into the population. But, I know plenty of other transfers who signed up. She gave me her school address, and I sent a blank email and it bounced back saying the account was invalid. Gotcha.

I needed to narrow down her location, so I asked what townhouse do you live in on campus?

KSwizzle (11:30:17 PM): 22

So I got a friend who still goes there to look up TH22. Five people, none of them named Kate Stewart live there. There can be no more than five people living in the house. Nor is she listed in the undergrad phone directory.

So, whats been established? There is no "Kate Stewart" class of 2007. The girl in those pictures does not attend my Alma Mater. Someone is lying. And I apparently don't have a hot stalker.

2. DEFINITES
We know that this person lied, but some truths are evident through the conversations.

- They definitely do or did attend my University. (Based on in depth knowledge of fellow students, faculty, local area, etc)

-Definitely was in (or lived in) my house last year on several occasions as they knew the layout well and a few of the residents.

3.POINTS OF INTEREST

Now besides KSwizzle's blatant lies, she unwittingly produced many incongruities and engaged in suspicious behavior in the course of our conversations.

For the most part she spoke with a distinctively "online college girl tone"

HOWEVER, this girly talk was interspersed with the terms, in jest, "homo," "pigfucker," and most interestingly...."goon." Words not typically used by a girl in my experience.

The screename

I ran an aimfight.com test on it. It got a very low score, indicating it is a screename created specifically to mess with people.

In her profile there is nary a pink webdings martini glass or a italicized Dave Matthews Band Quote. Just the standard "No Information Provided." Again this points to gimmick name.

The screenname signs on for only brief periods of time. What college student with broadband signs off AIM? Please. However she has signed on at around 7:35 two mornings talking about an 8 AM class, and has had to sign off two days shortly after 2:15...so this would indicate to me that it is in fact a current college student with a class schedule.

Refusal to Call
I've asked KSwizzle to call me and leave a message but she has yet to do so. They know the illusion will break down if we speak, as they cannot so carefully craft their responses I assume.

The Blue Font
At one point during our most recent chat, her font turned bold and blue, similar to the font an incoming screenname comes in as....indicative that she was copying and pasting our dialogue to an internet accomplice for LOLS.

The BC Connection
This is where things really start to heat up.
As stated earlier, she claims to have transferred from BC. When I asked her where at BC she lived, she quickly responded "Newton Campus." OK, so this person has a knowledge of the BC campuses, so do a lot of people. What is weird however is that she posed a question later asking if I knew the people that lived in a certain Townhouse MY junior year. Wait a minute, my junior year was HER freshman year, when she was supposedly at BC. True she could be a Winter transfer but based on everything else, this is all lies. The BC connection leads into...

The Pictures
If you look closely at the last picture "meandbrent.jpg" you can see a "00" basketball jersey hanging on the bar wall. Only "00" I know is Robert Parish of BOSTON Celtics fame...interesting if nothing else....where did these pictures come from?

Also, who the gently caress names pictures after themselves.

Anyway this is all relevant because the Boston Area is home to my

4. Possible Suspects!!!

This kid, who I lived with last year, lets call him Jake. Jake and I got along well all through college pretty much until late in senior year. Then, things started to sour, as we lived together and our gripes with each other played out. He was one of the first people I suspected could be behind this. Why? Read along.

KSwizzle brought up a house where college kids live named the "Sea Ranch" asking me if I knew any of the guys who lived there last year, and she named one guy specifically by name who lives there now. This was the only house she asked me about specifically, so I was intrigued. She was almost goading me to make fun of the guys who had lived there.

It turns out that all the guys who live there this year are Jake's friends, who he played sports with. KSwizzle 's screenname actually had some numbers at the end, three digits. So I looked up people at my college with that bday and found out that one of them is a guy who lives at the Sea Ranch this year and I KNOW was good friends with Jake.

5. POSSIBLE MOTIVES
-punk me
-get satisfaction knowing they are messing with my brain
-extract an embarassing quote from me

6. The Betz Factor

Ryan Betz, (Name changed to protect the innocent) is an unassuming guy who should have no place in this sordid tale. I knew him back when I used to live in the same hometown as him and he ended up going ot the same college as me. But I hadn't spoken to him in years and he transferred from my school before KSwizzle could ever know him. Yet he's involved.

One of the first things she brought up to me when she surprise attacked me with IMs was asking me if I knew Ryan Betz, and then spouted off several things about him. Things that no one would know without actually knowing this guy well. She was almost flaunting this knowledge, as if it was a way to get me to believe her.

She said he was just a family friend, that they had grown up about 20 miles from each other. So I asked him if he knew her, sent him her picture and everything. He said he has no clue who she is or how she would know him. :wtf::wtf::wtf:

CONCLUSION

Here's what we know: Whoever IMd me made up the story of Kate Stewart, made up her email address, supplied fake photos, erroneous housing information and created relationships with guys.

I believe my friend has gotten a friend of his to pose as her for some really scary unknown reason. He is apparently trying to lure me back to school to meet this "girl". I suppose it is then that the residents of the Sea Ranch will try to beat me up.

The main question is, HOW IS RYAN BETZ INVOLVED? I don't believe Jake or his friends EVER met him, and you would have to know him well to get the kind of info she provided out of him.

SO, before you set out like bloodhounds here are a few simple rules.
1. Need more info that you think will help solve the case? Fine, just tell how its relevant with your request.
2. Query as much as you like, just do it here, in the open forum (No PMs) so all detectives may benefit.
3. As stated, provide me with indisputable proof of who is behind this, win a free upgrade of your choice.

And of COURSE, I will update this thread with the latest developments.

KSwizzle your days are numbered.
:byewhore:

more info edit!
Mindphlux suggested it would be helpful to have this info so here it is.
School: Fairfield University

ALSO GUYS. ANYTHING could be a lead! Do you recognize the people in the photos, the bar in the photos even? They all will most likely lead us back to the culprit, just a matter of degrees!

POST LEADS AS YOU HAVE THEM FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHERS TOO! YOU MAY BE THINKING I WANT THAT UPGRADE ALL FOR MYSELF, BUT IF ALL RESOURCES ARE POOLED, THEN THE OVERALL CHANCES OF YOU WINNING IT ARE INCREASED! TEAMWORK! FOCUS!

**********SUSPECT ODDS UPDATE AS COMPILED BY 32**********

32 posted:

Since KSwizzle has been MIA for nearly 36 hours, I figured that I would give the current odds on who could be behind this, to help stimulate thought. The Pitbull will hopefully put this into the first post to keep people up to date.

ODDS:

3-1: Jake and Franz (AKA Uday and Qusay) -- These two are in the lead because they have the clearest motive and access to the information available. It's hard to see why they'd put this much effort into something like this, though.

5-1: A random girl -- The Betz factor really confuses things, and it's clear that this person is college-aged. Looking at the chatlogs, it really seems like this is a young girl. It's possible this is a girl who wanted to talk to The Pitbull, but why go through all this lying?

8-1: Ryan Betz -- Betz has no motive to do this. Plus, he doesn't know a lot of the people referenced by KSwizzle, nor did he hang out in The Pitbull's house, of which many details were mentioned.

10-1: Someone we haven't thought of -- Sure, it could be someone we haven't thought of. But what motive would they have? It'd have to be pretty apparent for them to go through this much effort.

12-1: 32 -- I have a confession to make. I don't even know if it's in the archives it was so long ago, but in one of those "Post the meanest thing you've ever done" threads I posted about how I one time convinced a kid that I was a girl he liked online and lured him to the mall where he was publicly shamed, thinking it was for a date. But I was like 13, I've learned since then. Even though The Pitbull suspected me in the beginning, I think it's pretty clear I'm not behind this. :ninja:

20-1: A random SA goon -- Chances here are real slight, only being that KSwizzle mentioned the word "goon" and has apparently ceased communication since shortly after this thread appeared. But we don't know any goons who went to Fairfield and had been in his house and such, so that doesn't make much sense.

We report, you decide.

The Pitbull fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Oct 13, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
Your right, I don't know why I was witholding the geographic location and name of the school, cant hurt, i'll update the original post for others. I'm still hesitant about actual names though unless someone has a really HOT lead.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

CronoGamer posted:

It's definitely this Betz character.

You've got far more patience than I, though. Shoulda blocked "her" as soon as you realized it was a buddy of yours.

Definately NOT the Betz character though Crono. He transferred from FU in 2003 and would have no knowledge of members of the current student body as KSwizzle has displayed. That is the weird part.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

cjg posted:

You really think that someone is trying to lure you back to a different town so you can get beat up?

Thank you, GBS. I really appreciate my normal life.

Beat up, punk, laugh at, have fun at the expense of... its just a theory my friend.

ALSO, in the name of full disclosure, Jake might want his buddies to punk me like this as this summer he IMed my ex-gf and made drunken/pathetic attempts to lure her over to his house a few towns over to hook up. She laughed at this and played along with him but pasted me the entire chat logs....the most embarassing parts of which I put in my facebook and AIM profiles...this may have angered Jake. This is just speculation however, we must uncover the TRUTH.

The Pitbull fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Sep 24, 2005

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

Epic Proportions posted:

Maybe it is just me but I would call BS on this immediatly and block the screen name. I guess some folks just like to pretend their life is more exiciting and filled with online romance?

Epic, no arguments with you that it is indeed a load of BS. I'm just naturally inquizitive and would like to find out who I inflicted such psychological trauma on that they are going through all this effort all for the possiblity that they will minfuck/embarass/extract an embarassing quote from me!

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
Guys maybe shes not really hot, and she just hangs around potato face there to give the illusion of hotness. That is another internet mystery.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

Tuxedo Jack posted:

That looks like the Bear and Grill in Fairfield, CT.

The wooden window frames and boats lead me to said conclusion.

I know of this establishment Tuxedo Jack....however do they have a "00" (I'm fairly certain it's Robert Parish from Boston jersey hanging there? I hosed around with photoshop with the meandbrent.jpg but couldnt quite make out the name.) Also, keep in mind...this girl nor any others from the pics were recognized by my collgues at Fairfield U. These pics may be tied to one of the suspects or accomplices, Jake and his hockey buddy possibly, who reside in the Boston area.

Also note she has a different outfit on in every picture...what could this mean?

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

Granos posted:

I would say that the best thing to do would be to try and get the IP addresses of KSwizzle and the suspects and compare. You can either try to direct connect, which could tip them off depending on how well thought out their plan is, or get them to visit a website that you have access to the access logs of. Like just set up Apache on your home computer, point a no-ip.com subdomain to it, and upload a picture to it. Then just send them the link to the picture, and they probably will click without thinking about it.

Granos you and superlurker are on to something big. But I especially like your idea Granos, and fellow goon Haredog is now on the case, setting up a site as we speak.

****NEW SUB-OBJECTIVE****
NOW, they key is we need to concoct a foolproof plan to make KSwizzle click the link in a non threatening, non sketchy way, i.e. "HAY CLICK THIS LINK ITS FUNNY!" And keep in mind, we need to try to outsmart someone who is trying to outsmart me.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
*UPDATE*

I neglected to mention, I did converse briefly earlier tonight with KSwizzle and she had this to say...this relates to my requests for her to call me:

KSwizzle (6:16:23 PM): i dropped my phone in the sound last night
KSwizzle (6:18:38 PM): well maybe if my phone dries out, i'll give you a call :-)

Likely story KSwizz. The suspect may be just buying time til he can find a girl to get in on the conspiracy.

ALSO, I KNOW how chatlogs are frowned upon here, but if you guys would like, I can post all forthcoming ones as they occur. I feel this may be justified as it could help provide clues when scoured over by a large audience instead of me just filtering everything down to you, my fellow detectives.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

Sonance posted:

I own the katrinapetsneedhelp.com domain and have access to its logs, so feel free to guide your victim(s) to this image:

http://www.katrinapetsneedhelp.com/kitten.jpg

Let me know roughly what time they access this image (which isn't on the actual web site) and I'll supply the IPs.

Great help. Thank you Sonance. Now all she needs to do is log on...

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

Fremry posted:

Someone use Photoshop to lighten the background on the photos, this may lead to more clues. I would, but currently do not have photoshop.

Good call Fremry. Unfortunately, I've already taken my shot at scouring the pics and all I could come up with was that lone "00" jersey, which as I said before, would seem to me to be Robert Parish of the Boston Celtics. I don't know of very many other "00" ballers worthy of being put behind glass. However, feel free to scour away yourself, you never know, you could recognize something obscure...

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

ActualLAGM posted:

It looks like a Bennigan's to me. That might explain the Celtics jersey. Do they have Bennigan's restaurants on the East Coast?

Of course, if these pictures were randomly taken from some random girl's Myspace, she could be anywhere and it might be totally irrelevant.

That and the Betz Factor are the real confusing parts.

That GODDAMNED BETZ FACTOR.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

aSSbAG. posted:

Is that her "REAL" AIM name?

Because the chances of a non-goon seeing this and sending her a link to this thread is very likely. :(

I've been on these forums before you were born you assbag, of course I thought of that.

No really thats just her screename without the numbers that people are fond of tacking on at the end of their online handles.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

aSSbAG. posted:

Finding where the pictures came from could possibly be of help. It cant hurt.

How's the IP thing going?

Well assbag my friend, "she" has neither called nor signed on since around dinner time. Suspect #1 Jake, whose currently living down in NC has been online for nearly 6 hrs but has been idle for over an hour. His suspected accomplice, well start calling him Franz, has been online, and active, for 1.5 hrs now. I'll be sure to post any deveopments...

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
KSwizzle hasn't been on since yesterday evening. As we have already come to the conclusion that she/he is most certainly a college student on the east coast, they will most likely be recovering from their hangover until noon-ish. It is a little past 8 am right now. However, until the dialogue gets rolling again, here is something to chew on...interesting if nothing else...

Jake's suspected accomplice and possible executor of this scheme, Franz's current away message:

Franz posted:

stuff a liar with the balls of briar

A faggoty, but perhaps telling away message. Time will tell.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

_-ArchAngel-_ posted:

"Ryan" is the most likely suspect because the person, whoever it is, wanted you to go to him to ask him about this girl.

ArchAngel, I follow your thinking, but heres why it almost certainly cannot be Betz again:

-Hadn't spoken with Betz for at least 2 years until i recently questioned him on this matter
-Kswizzle claims to have gotten my screename off my facebook.com account. Betz has no facebook.com account. He is a member of the class of 2004, the last college class before facebook really blew up.
-Kswizzle had instant knowledge of several members of the class of 2007's nicknames and drug use habits. When those individuals were freshmen at FU, school year 2003-2004, Betz was already a senior,....AT ANOTHER SCHOOL, because he transferred.

That about seals it for me that it is NOT Betz. But someone knows him, somehow...

This is the only thing that lends credibility to KSwizzles story that she actually does live in Greenwich CT and her family is actually freinds with the Betz family. So that brings up the question again, could this possibly be a real girl that lied about her identity due to embarassment? It is all up in the air.

Should be contact with the suspect later today, I will update as it develops :siren:

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

Pumpy Tudors posted:

No offense, but is Fairfield such a small school that all the students know each other and what year they are?

Yes Pumpy, it is a fairly small school. You always see the same people around campus and at parties. It's often commented that everyone there knows each other.

FROM THE SCHOOLS WEBSITE:

"Approximately 5,000 undergraduate and graduate students from 34 states, 45 countries, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico are enrolled at the University's six schools."

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
Well, saturday, 9/24, marked the first full calander day without a single contact from KSwizzle since this fiasco began on sunday evening 9/18.

However, her lack of contact is somewhat expected as we are nearly certain the suspect is a current college student and probably decided to spend a weekend day drinking instead of messing around on the internets. This doesnt mean the case has gone cold, anything but my friends.

First of all, as Haredog has pointed out, the ip tracking link bait is set up and ready to go, whenever KSwizzle chooses to log on and continue her decietful ways. Once we get an ip addy, this case could blow open.

Two other things to nibble on until I get some more contact with KSwizz...

rbis4rbb posted:

Parish also played for the hornets, and that could be a purple jersey. I can't think of anywhere in Charlotte that looks like that though.

VERY interesting you point this out rbis. I knew this but hadn't made the connection for whatever reason. You see,... JAKE is currently living in North Carolina. It may mean something, it may not...

ALSO, take a look at JAKES suspected accomplice Franz's away message, which is up at this very moment...

Franz posted:

ry's friends are all idiots

"RY"....as in RYAN. AS IN THE BETZ FACTOR! VERY INTERESTING. Make of it what you will. I'm going to bed, but I'll be back with updates as they develop tomorrow. KEEP THE FAITH.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
I realized something this morning that had earlier escaped me....FRANZ is a member of the class of 2006....meaning he WOULD have spent the 2002-2003 school year on campus while BETZ was still there. This is key. I dont know if this will help or confuse, but here is a diagram of what I belive could be a possible scenario of what is currently going on:

Also, to answer a previous posters question, I had very limited contact with Betz and never had any reason to discuss him with ANYONE. I am sure of this...

I will post more updates today as they come in...

edit: These are everyones real image, except Betz. No image of him could be located.

The Pitbull fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Sep 25, 2005

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

Lauren HaguPie posted:

I meet people from the internet all the time.

:lol:

Lauren HaguPie posted:

It took us a couple of years to even realize that it might be a possibility that they were not real.

You really probably knew it all along, you were just starved for affection like your fake internet friend was starved from not eating. Case closed lady.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
Well, here we are, a little over 2 hours shy of the 1 week mark from the beggining of this mystery. Kswizzle has made no contact with me for over 48 hours, none since this thread began. I'm going to post the chatlogs, day by day, to see if anyone can MAKE ANYTHING out of them, or see something 32 or I havent seen. If they don't serve to further the case, you may at least find them entertaining. Here is the first day of contact Sunday evening, 9/18. I shall be posting the rest in intervals until this case stops going in circles, or until there is a breakthrough or new contact...enjoy...

SUNDAY 9/18

KSwizzle (10:08:02 PM): hi is this The Pitbull
KSwizzle (10:11:01 PM): hmm i see
The Pitbull (10:52:12 PM): yoo
KSwizzle (10:52:22 PM): hey
KSwizzle (10:52:29 PM): did you or did you not graduate
The Pitbull (10:52:31 PM): whatsup
The Pitbull (10:52:42 PM): haha who this
KSwizzle (10:52:49 PM): haha im kate, im a junior
KSwizzle (10:52:54 PM): this is important, did you graduate
The Pitbull (10:53:04 PM): lol why do u ask
The Pitbull (10:53:14 PM): did u see me this weekend or something
KSwizzle (10:53:19 PM): no not at all
The Pitbull (10:53:28 PM): ha this is so confusing
The Pitbull (10:53:30 PM): yeah i did
KSwizzle (10:53:32 PM): but i completely sweat you last year, and it was rumored you still live at the beach
KSwizzle (10:53:35 PM): hm drat
The Pitbull (10:53:51 PM): yeah i was down at FU on friday
The Pitbull (10:54:09 PM): haha
KSwizzle (10:54:12 PM): maybe thats what i heard
KSwizzle (10:54:16 PM): ok nevermind
The Pitbull (10:54:24 PM): do i know u tho?
KSwizzle (10:54:35 PM): possibly?
The Pitbull (10:54:42 PM): haha whats ur last name
KSwizzle (10:54:46 PM): haha stewart
KSwizzle (10:54:52 PM): im not on facebook becuase i transferred
The Pitbull (10:54:56 PM): hold on facebook time
The Pitbull (10:54:59 PM): ahh nevermind then
KSwizzle (10:55:00 PM): but you know krissie hogan
The Pitbull (10:55:16 PM): yeah
The Pitbull (10:55:22 PM): oh where do u go now?
KSwizzle (10:55:31 PM): fu
KSwizzle (10:55:31 PM): i transferred from BC
The Pitbull (10:55:36 PM): ohhh rite
The Pitbull (10:55:44 PM): weird i was at BC last nite
KSwizzle (10:55:49 PM): but FU game me 11_kstewart@stagweb
KSwizzle (10:55:59 PM): and since its not 06-09 facebook says its invalid or some horsepucky

KSwizzle (10:56:06 PM): you get around huh?
The Pitbull (10:56:11 PM): so u cant sign up for facebook? that sucks
The Pitbull (10:56:22 PM): ha yeah this weekend i did i guess
KSwizzle (10:56:34 PM): well sorry for being sketchy
The Pitbull (10:56:40 PM): ha its all good
The Pitbull (10:57:24 PM): im movin 2 CA oct 2nd, mite go down 2 FU again before i leave, ill IM ya if I do, if facebook lets u join ever, befriend me if u want
KSwizzle (10:57:44 PM): well
KSwizzle (10:57:50 PM): you're quite a looker
KSwizzle (10:57:58 PM): and ive been drinking boxed wine so im hyper
The Pitbull (10:58:12 PM): sunday night binge drinking nice
The Pitbull (10:58:26 PM): where do u live this yr
KSwizzle (10:59:27 PM): haha sorry THs
KSwizzle (10:59:45 PM): drat im freakishly disappointed you're MIA
The Pitbull (10:59:48 PM): cool
KSwizzle (11:00:07 PM): where did you live again.. dew drop?
The Pitbull (11:00:13 PM): girls dupe
KSwizzle (11:00:21 PM): oh with rick!
The Pitbull (11:00:25 PM): yeahh
KSwizzle (11:00:29 PM): didnt JAKE live there?
The Pitbull (11:00:32 PM): so u were at my house last yr
The Pitbull (11:00:33 PM): yup
KSwizzle (11:00:34 PM): or am i making that up
The Pitbull (11:00:37 PM): nope
KSwizzle (11:00:42 PM): oh i was at your house a bunch
KSwizzle (11:00:46 PM): it always got so packed though
The Pitbull (11:01:03 PM): hahah i must know u then at least recognize u
The Pitbull (11:01:20 PM): and yeah it did get mad packed
KSwizzle (11:01:56 PM): details :-)
KSwizzle (11:01:56 PM): oh sorry
<--WTF is this? An IM meant to be sent to an online accomplice...flaunting how she was luring me in by providing extra details in her story?? I do not know
KSwizzle (11:01:57 PM): haha
KSwizzle (11:01:57 PM): brb
The Pitbull (11:02:05 PM): ok
KSwizzle (11:03:37 PM): sorry my roomate was drunk and fell down the stairs

The Pitbull (11:03:47 PM): ha nice
KSwizzle (11:04:14 PM): anyway i know i seem sketchy
KSwizzle (11:04:15 PM): haha
The Pitbull (11:04:45 PM): lol no its fine, i just wish i could see a pic of u cuz i prob would recognize u, cuz i have no idea haha
KSwizzle (11:05:04 PM): i will tomorrow, i promise :-)
KSwizzle (11:05:08 PM): do you work yet, or are you still a lush
The Pitbull (11:05:24 PM): hahah still a lush, i gotta find a job in CA
The Pitbull (11:05:37 PM): so im just chillin for the next 2 weeks til i move
KSwizzle (11:05:51 PM): whats in CA?
KSwizzle (11:05:52 PM): i mean why are you moving out there
The Pitbull (11:06:16 PM): then prob chill out in CA and party in LA with my cousin who goes 2 school there for a feew weeks then maybe get down 2 bsuiness'
The Pitbull (11:06:21 PM): i just love it out there
The Pitbull (11:06:28 PM): dont rlly like MA 2 much
KSwizzle (11:06:43 PM): im jealous
The Pitbull (11:06:55 PM): where do u live, like where r u from
KSwizzle (11:07:09 PM): anyway, i completely wouldnt be IMing you like this, but im half a boxed wine of franzie deep, so i feel no shame
KSwizzle (11:07:13 PM): im actually from CT, like 20min away
KSwizzle (11:07:21 PM): but i completely sweat you last year
The Pitbull (11:07:23 PM): u know wilton CT>?
The Pitbull (11:08:10 PM): lol maybe we shoulda been having this conversation last september kate?? haha
KSwizzle (11:08:14 PM): yea im from greenwich, thats like 2 towns away
KSwizzle (11:08:20 PM): haha oh, and why is that
KSwizzle (11:08:26 PM): everytime i saw you you were always surrounded by floozies
The Pitbull (11:08:30 PM): yeah i used 2 live in wilton
The Pitbull (11:08:33 PM): lol thats untrue
KSwizzle (11:08:37 PM): oh shut up
KSwizzle (11:08:41 PM): do you know ryan betz
The Pitbull (11:08:44 PM): yeah
KSwizzle (11:08:46 PM): he grad maybe.. 2 years ahead of you?
The Pitbull (11:08:52 PM): he went 2 FU
KSwizzle (11:08:54 PM): i mean hes sketchy but were family friends
KSwizzle (11:08:55 PM): yea
The Pitbull (11:08:56 PM): for a few yrs
KSwizzle (11:09:12 PM): any man who can ski that good has issues
KSwizzle (11:09:50 PM): hahaha
KSwizzle (11:10:22 PM): oh boo, whats your major
The Pitbull (11:11:03 PM): marketing
KSwizzle (11:11:04 PM): well, was i guess
The Pitbull (11:11:37 PM): u?
KSwizzle (11:13:06 PM): hi sorry
The Pitbull (11:13:12 PM): hey
KSwizzle (11:13:17 PM): finance
KSwizzle (11:13:27 PM): sorry im wine drunk
KSwizzle (11:13:34 PM): so im all antzy
KSwizzle (11:14:28 PM): so, christopher
The Pitbull (11:14:28 PM): hahah u have monday classes?
KSwizzle (11:14:31 PM): how slutty were you
KSwizzle (11:14:33 PM): yup, an 8am at that
The Pitbull (11:14:40 PM): lol how slutty was I
KSwizzle (11:16:00 PM): yu
KSwizzle (11:16:00 PM): p
KSwizzle (11:16:00 PM): answer it :-)
The Pitbull (11:16:15 PM): hm i dont know, someone just sent me this IM tho...
XXXXXXX (11:14:42 PM): repenetrator.com
KSwizzle (11:16:32 PM): dont send me porn!
The Pitbull (11:16:34 PM): ha dont really go there
The Pitbull (11:16:40 PM): hey someone just sent it 2 ME!
KSwizzle (11:17:01 PM): mmhmmmm
KSwizzle (11:17:06 PM): theres really no reason i should be drinking
KSwizzle (11:17:13 PM): and ive only had 3 glasses
KSwizzle (11:17:20 PM): how tall are you
KSwizzle (11:17:24 PM): like 6'2 no?
The Pitbull (11:17:55 PM): 6'1....lol i dont know if this is real now or a joke
KSwizzle (11:18:10 PM): hmm
KSwizzle (11:18:20 PM): real meaning what/
KSwizzle (11:18:24 PM): am i behind you right now? no
KSwizzle (11:18:33 PM): but did i want you last year..mmhmm
The Pitbull (11:18:43 PM): haha
The Pitbull (11:18:50 PM): aight i guess i belive it(THE DOUBT SETS IN)
KSwizzle (11:19:10 PM): well no i know this is sketch
KSwizzle (11:19:18 PM): and if i werent wine drunk, i wouldnt have IMed you
The Pitbull (11:19:39 PM): no its cool, glad u did, wines cool thats what its for
KSwizzle (11:19:49 PM): especially wine that comes in a box with a spout
KSwizzle (11:20:07 PM): you seniors were fun, these suck
The Pitbull (11:20:18 PM): yup, ive had it before, even classier than a jug
The Pitbull (11:20:20 PM): do they
The Pitbull (11:20:28 PM): sorry that sucks
KSwizzle (11:20:39 PM): are you coming back for homecoming, or are you too cool
The Pitbull (11:20:40 PM): yeah i didnt know veery many 06 kids
The Pitbull (11:21:02 PM): wellll im gonna be in CA, flites booked for oct 2nd
KSwizzle (11:21:03 PM): so what were you doing back.. :-)
KSwizzle (11:21:32 PM): awe
The Pitbull (11:21:35 PM): i just came 2 visit some friends, got there kinda late so nothing was going on
KSwizzle (11:21:42 PM): well, should you come back to FU before then
KSwizzle (11:21:44 PM): i think you should tell me
The Pitbull (11:21:55 PM): no i really mite
The Pitbull (11:22:00 PM): ill def let u know
KSwizzle (11:22:01 PM): oh yay fun
KSwizzle (11:22:29 PM): tomorrow i'll send you a picture, my roomates would just think im a freakshow if i did it.. they can see my comp
The Pitbull (11:22:45 PM): hahaha ok
The Pitbull (11:22:47 PM): that works
KSwizzle (11:23:10 PM): im kind of upset i didnt try harder for you last year
The Pitbull (11:23:16 PM): so howd u get my sn, just curious u stalker
The Pitbull (11:23:20 PM): ha im kind of upset 2
KSwizzle (11:23:25 PM): (and i reserve the right to disavow all knowledge of this convo)
KSwizzle (11:23:31 PM): i was going through facebook and decided.. what the gently caress
KSwizzle (11:23:32 PM): you had it on there
The Pitbull (11:23:36 PM): true
KSwizzle (11:24:46 PM): oh you know paul donners?
The Pitbull (11:24:55 PM): donnnnt think so
KSwizzle (11:25:10 PM): ooohhh nevermind
The Pitbull (11:25:20 PM): does he have blonde hair?
KSwizzle (11:25:30 PM): different paul
KSwizzle (11:25:41 PM): nono.. it said you and my friend have a "paul" in comnon and i just thought connors
The Pitbull (11:25:48 PM): oh ok
KSwizzle (11:26:33 PM): i actually feel really stupid for doing this
The Pitbull (11:26:49 PM): hahaha no dont
KSwizzle (11:27:02 PM): and why is that
The Pitbull (11:27:36 PM): i was about 2 watch lord of the rings or do something stupid before u IMed me
The Pitbull (11:27:45 PM): so its fine, im glad u did haha
KSwizzle (11:27:53 PM): haha
KSwizzle (11:27:54 PM): :-)
The Pitbull (11:29:11 PM): so what was gpoin on fri nite that i missed out on
KSwizzle (11:29:29 PM): see i was completely a beach girl
KSwizzle (11:29:35 PM): but now that we have THs, i dont see the point to go to the beach
The Pitbull (11:29:50 PM): yeah i didnt beach it alot when i lived at the THs either
The Pitbull (11:30:06 PM): what townhouse u live in?
KSwizzle (11:30:17 PM): 22
The Pitbull (11:30:29 PM): oh ok, i passed out in 145 on fri\
KSwizzle (11:30:37 PM): tom fallon?
KSwizzle (11:30:56 PM): or am i thinking of 154
The Pitbull (11:31:05 PM): i know bill mcswain...hes a good kid, he lives in my town
KSwizzle (11:31:21 PM): oh firecrotch?
The Pitbull (11:31:24 PM): I guess, he has red hair
KSwizzle (11:31:33 PM): yea i dont really know him
The Pitbull (11:31:44 PM): ok
KSwizzle (11:31:50 PM): he dresses odd
The Pitbull (11:32:00 PM): oh yeah fallon
KSwizzle (11:32:06 PM): patch?
KSwizzle (11:32:06 PM): haha
The Pitbull (11:32:22 PM): he woke up and i was wearing his gym shorts and on his computer, he was like whattt the gently caress
KSwizzle (11:32:30 PM): who lived there when you were juniors.. brendan K right?
The Pitbull (11:32:40 PM): im unsure
KSwizzle (11:32:47 PM): do you know him
The Pitbull (11:32:53 PM): nah
KSwizzle (11:33:11 PM): he lived at the sea ranch
KSwizzle (11:33:12 PM): with chuck Y
KSwizzle (11:33:13 PM): and like.. chris something
The Pitbull (11:33:32 PM): ha yeah chuck setter might have lived there
The Pitbull (11:33:59 PM): i dunno im so bad with names
KSwizzle (11:34:30 PM): hmm
KSwizzle (11:34:41 PM): were the sea ranch boys dorks?
The Pitbull (11:34:56 PM): i never really went there last yr
The Pitbull (11:35:07 PM): mayve like once
The Pitbull (11:35:11 PM): or twice
KSwizzle (11:35:26 PM): their house was nice
KSwizzle (11:35:34 PM): i only really liked chuck, i thought the rest were herbs
The Pitbull (11:35:48 PM): yeah chucks a good kid
The Pitbull (11:36:09 PM): he could drink
The Pitbull (11:36:12 PM): a lot
KSwizzle (11:36:18 PM): hehe could he?
The Pitbull (11:36:35 PM): i think i peaked out soph yr, i could drink like 27 beers
KSwizzle (11:37:01 PM): oh youre so cool chris
KSwizzle (11:37:07 PM): :-)

The Pitbull (11:37:08 PM): hahaha im NOT bragging
KSwizzle (11:37:22 PM): see i weigh 110, a girl can only drink so much
The Pitbull (11:37:28 PM): ha i know
KSwizzle (11:37:44 PM): :-P
The Pitbull (11:37:59 PM): lol i really dont hang out with too many girls that can drink 27 beers,,,...i wouldnt want 2 either lol
The Pitbull (11:38:09 PM): so its all good
KSwizzle (11:38:18 PM): big girls scare me
The Pitbull (11:38:33 PM): ha yeah me 2 sometimes
KSwizzle (11:38:37 PM): so 6'1 and can drink 27 beers
KSwizzle (11:38:39 PM): hmm interesting
The Pitbull (11:39:16 PM): it was funny at my brothers suite last nite at BC he makes everyone who visits draw a picture that they put up on the wall
The Pitbull (11:39:28 PM): at least 50% were "no fat chikcs" signs
The Pitbull (11:39:48 PM): whered u live when u went 2 Bc?
KSwizzle (11:40:08 PM): hi sorry
KSwizzle (11:40:11 PM): i was on the newton campus
The Pitbull (11:40:15 PM): ok
KSwizzle (11:40:24 PM): tell me a story
KSwizzle (11:40:26 PM): i need to fill up
The Pitbull (11:40:37 PM): ha a story huh
The Pitbull (11:40:55 PM): hold on
KSwizzle (11:41:16 PM): haha yup!
The Pitbull (11:41:48 PM): hmmm
KSwizzle (11:42:47 PM): i need to shower
The Pitbull (11:43:11 PM): lol ok, mayve ill think of a story later, i got nothin now
KSwizzle (11:43:30 PM): no i'll wait to talk to you
KSwizzle (11:43:46 PM): im saying i need to shower, but im just too comfy
The Pitbull (11:44:05 PM): ahhh yeah i know
KSwizzle (11:44:11 PM): haha
The Pitbull (11:44:17 PM): so wait whats like ur maxiumum beer limit in a nite

KSwizzle (11:44:45 PM): hmmm
KSwizzle (11:44:55 PM): i can finish a 12, but im blackout
The Pitbull (11:45:02 PM): hahah
KSwizzle (11:45:04 PM): i know i know, but im 5'6 110
The Pitbull (11:45:13 PM): alright
The Pitbull (11:45:24 PM): not that bad i guess
KSwizzle (11:46:12 PM): i mean nothing compared to chris noble.. 27 boozebag
The Pitbull (11:46:36 PM): :-!i dont drink that many anymore,...that manys kinda gross
The Pitbull (11:46:43 PM): oh well
KSwizzle (11:55:50 PM): im secretly pissed you arent here
KSwizzle (11:55:52 PM): well not secretly
KSwizzle (11:55:53 PM): im pissed
The Pitbull (11:55:59 PM): haha not so secret anymore
KSwizzle (11:56:13 PM): once again, disavow all knowledge of this
The Pitbull (11:56:24 PM): oh 4 sure, never happened
The Pitbull (11:56:28 PM): but u can still IM me
KSwizzle (11:56:33 PM): oh can i
KSwizzle (11:56:35 PM): :-)
KSwizzle (11:56:50 PM): dont think youre getting out of talking to me mister
The Pitbull (11:57:03 PM): hahaaha
The Pitbull (11:57:35 PM): im not, im prob gonna be up til like 3 since i took a nap from 2-8 after i got back from bc
KSwizzle (11:58:51 PM): oh boo
KSwizzle (11:58:52 PM): im up at 8
KSwizzle (11:59:08 PM): i honestly know how shady this is.. haha if you IMed me randomly id be freaked out.. but im normal i swear

The conversation continued into the wee hours of Monday 9/19...I shall be posting that later. STAY TUNED.

The Pitbull fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Oct 6, 2005

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
**********MAJOR UPDATE************

:siren: JAKE MAKES FIRST CONTACT SINCE MAY :siren:

:siren: KSWIZZLE'S IP ADDRESS TRACED! :siren:

This evening, I must admit, I began to get an empty feeling in my gut fellow detectives. Nearly two days had passed since KSwizzle had last made contact with me, I feared the case was going cold.

Just as the thin icy layer that had begun to form over this mysterious saga was beginning to thicken and crystalize, HE IM'ed me.

JAKE.

Jake (8:10:04 PM): yo u in CA yet?

I was taken aback. As mentioned in my previous post, things between me and Jake had really soured by the end of senior year last May. Our last communication, online or otherwise, was around the 30th of May, arguing over house damage, so you'll understand how this message, especially at this point in time, came as a great shock.

Why was he asking if I was in California or not. My move date of October 3rd is clearly displayed in my AIM profile and on facebook.com profile, which I suspect him of stalking. However, he could be one step ahead, and just playing it dumb, fishing for more data to later inject into the KSwizzle convos.

We made some small talk about work and such, nothing major or telling.

Then however, the subject turned to returning to the campus of Fairfield University...

Jake (8:14:29 PM): u goin to alumni [weekend]?
The Pitbull (8:15:40 PM): nah man im movin oct 3
The Pitbull (8:15:57 PM): u goin?
Jake (8:16:01 PM): yea im flyin in

I suppose it is a run of the mill small talk question, whether or not I'd be returning for Alumni Weekend next month, but given the circumstances, it doesn't seem quite so innocent.

At this point I go downstairs and re-heat some chicken and broccoli for dinner. As I sit there, chewing my bland meal, I'm trying to digest the latest developments. WHY would Jake IM me after all these months? Why would he ask me about Alumni******RINNNNG***********RINNNNG***********RINNNNG***** I grab the cordless sitting in front of me at the table...

I ask, "Hello?"

It was fellow goon Haredog. "Dude, she's on, go, go, GO!"

I put down the phone and make my way upstairs, planning my course of action.

I flip open my laptop, and there it was

She was back.

I have to admit that I was nervous, as I tried to use all the information you goons have given me in order to find out her identity. After some formalities, I did it. I sent her the picture that would reveal her location.

North Carolina would mean it was Jake. Massachusetts would implicate fellow goon 32. The state of Connecticut would be Betz or Franz. Anywhere else and I'd have to think it was a goon. But it was none of those.

Her IP confirmed that she is :siren: ON THE CAMPUS OF FAIRFIELD UNIVERSITY. SHE MAY BE AN ACTUAL FEMALE HUMAN BEING. :siren:

This is like the ending of the Sixth Sense, the Usual Suspects and Super Bowls XXXVI-XXXIX combined in one massive clusterfuck that is my life.

I looked back at the original information. What if she really did drop her phone in the water? What if she just gave me the wrong email address by accident? What if she was taking the place of a girl who went to study abroad (very common) and was living in that townhouse?

What college girl is sitting around the computer during the weekend anyway? And her signing on and off was consistent with a college student's schedule, she was always up before 8 on the mornings she said she had class.

Holy gently caress, how could I ever question her about everything? If she knew all I'd done to try to prove she was a former friend of mine…ugh…

So she should send me more pics to prove she goes to FU right?

http://fi.somethingawful.com/is/my.php?image=696981092ya.jpg
http://fi.somethingawful.com/is/my.php?image=750263437lx.jpg

Done. Here's a pic of her boozing.

OK, so here we are. I'm still talking to her now trying to figure this out and get some conclusive proof. I even told her I was thinking of visiting.

There are still holes. There are still some lies which cannot be explained. I leave them to you guys to try and analyze while I get more info.

The Pitbull fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Sep 26, 2005

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

MrCynical posted:

I still find it strange that the OP does not remember her at all. Maybe he was just that drunk? If that's the case, then the strange circumstances surrounding this ordeal, causing all of the confusion and suspicion, are just insane.

Trust me cynical. I did not ever meet this chick. Plus, no FU students I have shown the pics to recognize her. It's a small school, everyone knows each other. This issue should be put to rest.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

MD posted:

And Pitbull, you posted that she told you those pics were taken on the weekend?

Good eye MD. I made a sloppy assumption, and in a sitaution like this, nothing can be taken for granted. This data will be incorporated into tomorrow mornings rundown of new clues, developments new inconsistencies.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
I tried to put down my pipe and magnifying glass earlier this evening and stop thinking about this mystery guys, but as I lay in bed, all the questions just kept nagging me. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty tired right now, and attempting to throw together a new update at this hour would just result in sloppines...I'll save that for tomorrow still. However, heres something for you nocturnal and different time zone goons...

During our most recent convo, I implored KSwizzle, as she had me during our first encounter, to simply "tell me a story." She couldn't think of one, but kept saying that she was full of them. Tell me about it. Anyhow, she threw it back to me, telling me to tell her a topic for a story tomorrow. So, I'm wondering if any of your devious minds can think of a story request that would pry some kind of relevant info out of her without her even knowing it? I don't know, just an idea. Gotta attack this from every angle.

Also, tomorrows update includes a UK connection :britain: , but more importantly, BETZ's sexual past. :fry:

I'll leave you with this exchange between me and KSwizzle on the topic of Betz this past evening. Nothing more needs to be said.

KSwizzle (11:28:59 PM): hes just an odd character
The Pitbull (11:29:07 PM): yeah, an odd character indeed

The Pitbull fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Sep 26, 2005

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
Edit: doublepost

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

Marman1209 posted:

Someone should contact the BC Kate Stewart, that'll be interesting.

Guys, I don't know how much stock, if any should be placed in the BC factor anymore now that its been established that shes been comminicating from a FU ip addy and has been in my former house at FU.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
OK guys, heres the developments that emerged out of our conversation yesterday evening.

Now keep in mind, that this conversation takes place A MERE 6 MINUTES after JAKE and I had spoken (He IMed me) in nearly 4 months. YEAH.

Jake had asked me if I would be coming down to school for Alumni Weekend in mid-October. I told him no. Ten minutes into my conversation with KSwizzle, she too wonders when I will return to the FU campus...

KSwizzle (8:30:22 PM): so when are you coming to FU rear end

I took this opportunity to lay the framework for a sting and told her I was thinking about coming down this friday or saturday to visit a friend. I'm sure this will be developed throughout the week.

Then convo drifted into her class schedule, she mentioned her Economics class the next morning, so I said,

The Pitbull (8:34:18 PM): is that your 8 am?
KSwizzle (8:34:29 PM): hey stalker!
KSwizzle (8:34:34 PM): haha.. no i have it at 930.. i have finance at 8
KSwizzle (8:34:50 PM): someone is a listener

Yeah. I am a listener. Anyhow, the hits just keep coming folks, because guess which beach house she mentions next. You got it, FRANZ's again.

KSwizzle (8:35:16 PM): i was at the sea ranch last night, i love that house

The fact that this house and it's former and current residents keep coming up is just too weird to shake. It gets weirder still because my suspicions were confirmed that shes been fishing for me to insult the previous occupants of that house. She went on to name several more individuals and said that she wanted "the dirt" on them. I didn't really know any of the guys, but tonight I'll be developing a chart of some sort detailing all the individuals shes mentioned and their possible relationships.

I tried to snipe FRANZ during the convo, in case it was him, but that really didnt play out well...

The Pitbull (8:40:16 PM): FRANZ lives there this year right? i dunno why i think that
KSwizzle (8:40:22 PM): yup he does
The Pitbull (8:40:34 PM): what u think about that kid?
The Pitbull (8:40:37 PM): hes kinda gay
KSwizzle (8:40:50 PM): honestly i dont know him, i know 3-4 juniors that live there
KSwizzle (8:40:52 PM): thats why i went
The Pitbull (8:41:00 PM): yeah i know, i just didnt know those guys
KSwizzle (8:41:18 PM): hmm, so they were losers is whacha saying
KSwizzle (8:41:23 PM): i love getting low downs

The convo continued fairly uneventfully, then she said something that set of a chain of events that, in the end, just served to make this mystery all the more baffling.

KSwizzle (9:42:33 PM): oh shut up wanker

WAIT WHAT?!?!? WHAT American college girl says "wanker?" So, I ask KSwizzle if she is Brittish :britain: or something, half in jest...

KSwizzle (9:43:24 PM): haha howd you know??

What the hell??? Later in the covo I pressed her on this subject and she revealed that she went to a boarding HS there, as most of her family had...she's claimed in the past she has 5 brothers. Thats about as deep as she gets into it but it is still interesting. She would have been a 2003 graduate from some Brittish boarding HS. WHO KNOWS IF THIS IS TRUTH OR NOT THOUGH??? As I'm thinking about a way to parlay this into the topic of the Betz factor, she takes care of it all on her own...

KSwizzle (11:21:42 PM): whereas you went to HS with sketchy ryan betz

At the risk of blowing it all, I press hard for betz details. Much to my dismay, just reiterated what shes said in the past, that he's a family friend and that he's "sketchy." I was about to put away the betz factor for the time being, then thought, no, BULLSHIT, who knows when the next time I will talk to KSwizzle will be, if ever! After 10 minutes, the best I could extract was this gem:

KSwizzle (11:32:36 PM): he was caught having sex in the quad in a bathrobe during a fire drill
KSwizzle (11:32:39 PM): well in kostka [An FU Dorm]

You may ask, what is so suspicious about this? Well think about it, if this is a member of the class of 2007, their first semester on campus would have been Fall '03, Betz's first semester after transferring. Betz was no legendary character, so there's not really any reason why this would have been "passed down" either. For arguments sake, lets say Franz '06 is behind this, he spent a schoolyear on campus with Betz.

However, I know for a fact Betz had a girlfriend who did not attend FU that year (2002-2003) and that he lived in the Townhouses. So, this story assumes Betz was cheating on his girlfriend in the dorms...I doubt it. If this story is true, and not a complete fabrication, it most likely rules out any actual member of the class of 2007, bringing us back to JAKE and FRANZ perhaps. But then again, why is the ip address coming from ON CAMPUS, while FRANZ lives at the beach, at the Sea Ranch???

The convo ended shortly thereafter, with her giving the promise that she'd talk to me tomorrow. I can only hope she fulfills that promise because she's got a lot of answering to do.

Looking forward, as I mentioned in a previous post, last night she told me that she is a "box of stories" and asked me to give her a topic tomorrow [today] that she could tell a story on. I need a good topic thats gonna let her spill relevant details, help me out.

Also, I realized the list of names and locations she's dropped into casual conversation are getting too great in number to keep track of mentally, so at some point, probably tonight, I'll be posting a chart that hopefully makes some kind of order out of that.

Thats it for now guys. Im just as confused as you are right now.:confused:

KSwizzle signed off at 11:43:25 PM.

The Pitbull fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Sep 26, 2005

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

charby posted:

So you didn't ask her "where" in Britain she attended school? You do know that the UK is several countries with lots of cities and whatnot, right?

I'm aware but didnt want to scare her off with an intense interest in her high school education. I just left it at that. I'll bring it up later perhaps.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

SilkyP posted:

Regarding the IP adress dilemma, Im just curious as the to wireless situation at FU. Is is possible that the perpetrator has a laptop and simply carries it with him/her and remotely acesses the internet?

On a related note, is it possible that the people you are ruling out because they do not attend school there anymore, is it possible that these people are on campus currently and you just don't know about it?

To address the first question SilkyP, wireless access is available in the Campus Center and in the Library. It's POSSIBLE. KSwizz has been online at weird times, however, we can only say for certain what her IP was when we sent her the link yesterday evening.

Also, with the second question, if you are referring to JAKE, I know for certain he is no longer on campus. 32 suggested to me that I am perhaps being somewhat myopic in my view of this all and need to expand my list of suspects. I will mining my brain, developing more today hopefully.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
...it's kinda hard bein' "PIT"-B-U "double L."

I'll be gone for a good ammount of hours today, but I'll be in phone contact with haredog and 32 if one of you poses a question that only I can answer. I'll be back tonight. BELIEVE.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
WILL THE REAL KATE STEWART PLEASE STAND UP

Over the course of the last 10 hours, what were once seemingly solid theories have crumbled into the stuff of laughable paranoid delusions. EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED. EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE RE-EVALUATED.

Thanks to the diligent work and sharp thinking of 32, Haredog and Badtitties, this case has blown open like a New Orleans levee, and the floodwaters of truth are surging toward us. However, we must grasp on to any floating debris of evidence that has risen to the surface and use it to paddle our way to the rooftop of closure.

Let's reveal some more things that 32 learned today from our contact: KSwizzle is a confirmed '07 student. But what's interesting is the contact believes that she is actually ABROAD this semester. This is a popular trend at Fairfield, junior year a lot of students go to Florence or London or Australia for the semester. If she were gone, that would perfectly explain why she is NOT on the TH22 list of names and the response the person at TH22 gave ("she doesn't actually live here"). It would also reveal why she signs on at random times. However, it would not explain why her IMs originated from campus.

Reviewing the dialogue that has been going on in this thread in my absence, it's clear everyone is hungry for answers and so am I. But first, lets run down what's been established today in a concise manner.

WHAT WE KNOW NOW

-Kate Stewart is real, and attends FU
-FU students have been identified that know of her existence
-Contact has been made with an individual who knows her well.
-KSwizzle is not a gimmick screenname
-Jake and Franz are the victims of my overactive imagination, almost certainly
-The pictures of the blonde are definitely NOT Kate Stewart

We are miles ahead of where we were at this time yesterday....but still, there are several significant questions that need answers...

WHY...
-Didn't KSwizzle use her real pictures?
-Didn't Betz recognize her name
and
-has she been deceptive about seemingly non consequential details such as her living arrangements on campus?

In addition, now that it has been established that this girl is in fact real... Has this all been a ploy, or is she genuine?

If she is genuine what is the status of her mental health?

HERES WHAT WE NEED NOW

First, I'm sure all of you are waiting for the REAL pics. Our source for this said he would be online at some point this evening. We must wait.

And finally, we must wait for KSwizzle to log on. The game has changed drastically since my last contact with her... It's time to think of how this all should be brought to a conclusion, and inform her that we finally know, the truth.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

Sidhedevil posted:

He was drunk.

LOL. Kate said Betz was a family friend. Betz was drunk the entire time his family was friends with Kates family??? I like this idea, and it makes the most sense. This is the biggest lead we've had on the Betz front yet.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
OK detectives/addicts, I'm gonna try to keep the updates comin in a rolling fashion tonight so heres the latest.

32 has been pervin around some female FU class of 07'ers webshots and found a pic of a group of them AT THE SEA RANCH.

Now, you know how girls share clothes with their friends....
Take a look at this original pic of the fake Kswizzle

http://fi.somethingawful.com/is/my.php?image=me37nz.jpg

Now tell me what item also appears in this picture...

http://community.webshots.com/photo/448300519/452570053NmYxoo

Once you find it, also know that the girl that that item was on, is identified in another pic in the webshots album as "katiez"...

The definitive pic contact is online, and 32 is just biding his time so it doesnt look like he is desperate for the pics when asking him.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

RFaraday posted:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I dunno though. College chicks are pretty goddamn homogenous. I wouldn't put that shirt past being the newest hot item at Abercrombie and Fucksticks or wherever those stupid chicks shop.

EFB; I KNEW IT

I am sorry, the approaching light at the end of this bizzare car wreck littered tunnel must have me going nuts.

My ex-gf, who's not a goon but has also recently joined the case has informed me that indeed it is not Kate Stewart in the brown top in that second pic. She did some further sleuthing through the album and found out she is "Katie Z." Though she may be motivated by the desire to prove I dont have a cute stalker, she did find the truth and that's all that matters.

ALSO, the pic contact has NOT responded to 32, this could be bad.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

RFaraday posted:

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....whoa....whoa....whoa.

Lois, this is not my Batman cup.

But really, WTF? What does that picture (and caption) mean?

ANSWER:

My Ex Girlfriend posted:

munchkin: katie z shows up in a pic w/ her twin sister named lauren in a picture in the album
munchkin: carla & lauren are the brunettes w/ curly hair

ALSO, the pic contact has SIGNED OFF.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
Not to alarm anyone, but the power throughout my house keeps flikering in and out. Possibly due to the high energy consumption on this muggy early fall evening in southern Massachusettes.

Luckily I have "CENTRINO TECHNOLOGY!" :science:

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

MrCynical posted:

The only similarities are the fact that the other chick's a blonde, has tan skin and is a female (debatable).

Listen to cynical and ignore those girls pictures. Remember, we are awaiting pics of a chick that supposedly looks nothing like blondie there! I need a drink, and I don't even really like drinking anymore.

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003

sara posted:

Wait, wait wait... Didn't you say Kate S. used to date a friend of Jake?

I don't believe so? Where is the text?

ALSO, while I'm at it, I may as well tell you that the pic provider has NOT been online since he signed off over 30 minutes ago... this is not looking good. He may indeed have been creeped out by 32, but who knows...maybe he went out for beers. Let's not jump to conclusions, we've come this far, and overcome great logical obstacles to get to this point. FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pitbull
Jan 17, 2003
Well, as you guys can see as the topic of conversation has turned to "nintendo game cheats," the hot lead we were on the verge of tonight has kind of KFizzled out if you will.

We just have to assume, as is a logical assumption after reviewing his webshots album, that the pic-provider is a raging alcoholic, and is out getting "wasted" at the moment, neglecting the obligations he made earlier in the day, not only to 32, but also to friends and loved ones, as a good alcoholic should. Hopefully we can re establish contact with him tomorrow before he hits the bottle.

Also, why hasn't KSwizzle signed on tonight? Your guess is honestly as good as mine at this point, maybe better.

Regardless, I'll be online for another few hours I suspect, as I have nothing better to do and am unemployed until I get out to CA. So, Goons on the east coast, don't hold your breath tonight, you have class and work in the morning, get a good nights sleep. Any UK or elsewhere goons still up, ask your doctor about Lunestra. Central, Mountain and Pacific goons keep an eye on this if you like, but I'm not promising anything TONIGHT. I DO GARUNTEE WE, WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS, DON'T FRET. WE WILL BRING THE TERRORISTS TO JUSTICE. :911: