Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haredog
Jan 19, 2003
I am setting up this server as we speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003
We have the ip snatching link and appropriate bate under control.

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003

Boring posted:

Awesome thread, has me riveted. Any news on the IP trap?

The IP trap is ready to go, we are simply waiting for Ms. Swizzle to sign on to aim so that the bait can be cast.

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003
Edit: nevermind

The wait for ms. swizzle continues, and as the last sighting is now over 30 hrs behind us, we can only wonder if her use of the word goon, did not indicate her membership on this very forum..

Haredog fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Sep 25, 2005

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003
IP TRAP IS ARMED ALL SYSTEMS GO

EDIT:
167.206.***.*** UNITED STATES CONNECTICUT FAIRFIELD FAIRFIELD UNIVERSITY

That is an on-campus IP, folks.

Haredog fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Sep 26, 2005

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003
I just noticed that she is using aim express

Referer: http://aimexpress.aim.com/v1_7/gz/aimcom/html/AEBlankIM.html
Accept-Language: en-us
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)

Haredog fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Sep 26, 2005

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003

JihadBuddy posted:

This won't help you find out who the person is, but next time you talk to Kswizzle ask him about swimming because it looks like the girl in those pitures has goggle tans. Its a stretch, but it cant hurt.

She obviously visits the tanning salon, bro.

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003
32, this could lend itself to the shared computer theory as well.

Edit: goodnight fellow sleuths, I hope for some mind shattering updates in the morning from Mr Pitbull and thrity-two

Haredog fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Sep 26, 2005

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003
Upon first sight of the myspace account, I was ready to do the raise the roof motion with both of my hands. Unfortunately upon further investigation the pics are definitely not her.

It's still interesting that someone with that name, of that age, grew up in that area and attends fu. Perhaps the guilty party is using this information to operate the construct we have come to know as Kswizzle. Pitbull needs to ask kswizzle some questions that are answered in that myspace acct, like major etc.

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003

Nikesh posted:

Perhaps KSwizzle is just the most advanced chat-bot ever made? Capable of automatically retrieving personal information and constructing false histories...

We are currently considering that possibility

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003
32, I may go down to FU this weekend and just set up a beach chair and a cooler outside her TH, and wait around for her while I get shitfaced. Later I might get drunk enough to go rummaging through her things. I figure I will sleep in the chair but will settle for my car if people start getting suspicious.

Edit: yah I will bring my camera and several burlap evidence satchels.

Haredog fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Sep 26, 2005

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003
Just talked to Pitbull, hes having withdrawals, and is seriously considering leaving the nursing home early today to keep working on the case.

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003

32 posted:

If anyone has an idea for a good avatar for The Pitbull, do give suggestions. If no goons win the valuable prize, the least he can do is get himself an avatar.

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003
UPDATES SOON

we are still waiting for Pitbull to get home so that we can try to make sense of the new information. 32 and I do not want to hijack his thread either.

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003

Spengo posted:

Wait... Am I missing something? Didn't the last update already confirm that KSwizzle was infact a real girl named Kate Stewart? What's new here?

Just wait! The Pitbull will be home in 45 minutes. (7:20EST or so)

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003

TheSleeper posted:

YOU BASTARD! I have class at 7:35 and now I'm going to have to wait until like 10:30 when I get back to read the conclusion!

Perhaps you deserve a night off from class?

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003
Through the best and the worst
The struggle and sacrifice.
For the true who've remained and the new blood.
Motivation, undying allegiance
Striving through the hardships and affliction.
Every drop of blood
Every bitter tear
Every bead of sweat
We live for this
Solving The Internet Mystery.

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003
OK Pitbull is back in town and the update is being pieced together right now.

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003
Thank you all for your patience!

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003

Born Dead Icon posted:

Here's your blonde again:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/452569459/452569459gpPzcw

Those look like UCONN's dorms to me though.

Picture title, "Mel is hot"?

Def UCONN bunks

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003

m3jsh posted:

That sure doesn't look like the same blonde guys.

It certainly is not the same blonde, but he was spot on with the UCONN call.

goodnight goonz,
Pitbull,32, the ip trap is up, u might want to try her again, if you do call me.

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003

Hoyt posted:

If the person is connecting at TH22, why would it be a campus IP? Wouldn't it be their local ISP or AOL or whatever? Or are there a lot of on campus town houses?

All town houses are on campus

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003

UserNameDenied posted:

Ive been browsing the different pic albums and came up with this pic.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/209393326/209401928QbgSEl

This gives a good view of all the women involved sofar in the conspiracy.
And its a Halloween, i guess someone at FU can start asking around about the specific costymes now Halloween is commming up soon?

I hope, for Pitbull's sake, that the real Kswizzle is the girl on the left :gizz:

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003

Pr0k posted:

is the OP's name "lee"?

No

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003
THREAD OF THE CENTURY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haredog
Jan 19, 2003

The Pitbull posted:

Sidenote: If any Boston goons want to have a beer to celebrate our (NEAR) closing of this case, myself, badtitties and possibly Haredog and 32,... all men who have put their blood, sweat and tears into this, will be in Boston tonight. I'd like to see some of my fellow gumshoes who have helped this get so far.

You can say that again, the pitbull.
32 must attend.
edit: i need to buy a custom title

Haredog fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Oct 1, 2005