Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
Someone use Photoshop to lighten the background on the photos, this may lead to more clues. I would, but currently do not have photoshop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

32 posted:

Sooner or later this will end in an all-out assault on Fairfield Beach similar to D-Day, with goons storming the front as Fairfield partygoers hurl Solo cups and empty beer cans at us, I think.

I'm pretty sure this is where the whole thing is, and should go.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

32 posted:

He never talked to her, he said, but knows he saw the name. HE SAID THE GIRL'S NAME IS ACTUALLY KATE.

This better result in The Pitbull getting his rear end beaten by angry dudes, or loving this hot girl.

I'm staying with this thread either way.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

32 posted:

Tell internet hero to hook me up with that girl's number. :quagmire:

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

32 posted:

Update coming once I contact The Pitbull and we collect ourselves. Things have escalated.

HOLY gently caress, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME. I HAVE TO STUDY!!!!

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
This is all just mindless highschool drama... and I'm sitting on the edge of my seat... foaming at the mouth.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
I wouldn't call that an atom bomb persay, just more of a tomahawk missile straight to the gonads.

Seriously though, I can't wait to see where this goes. I was certain she was fake in the begining.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

ReverendSasquatch posted:

Just bring your prof a note from the internets.

Dear Professor Johnson,

The Sleeper can not attend class today. His resources are needed in cracking a case of Internet Tomfoolery. This falls under Page 12, paragraph 6, line 3 of the student handbook outlining reasonable excuses from class. We hope you take this matter seriously, and any negative penalty resulting from this is a clear breech of University Policy. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,
Internet Royalty

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
poo poo, piece it together!!!!

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

Tanith posted:

VVVVVVV

Ring ring ring, Bananaphone! :dance:

AHHHHHH, gently caress you! I have to study the past 60 years of the Ju/'hoansi tribe in south Africa, and all I hear is that song.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

TheGune posted:

OR JUST GO TOE TO TOE, FACE TO FAT, MAN TO HAM!

I like the cut of your jib!

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

32 posted:

I don't understand the motive though, I mean, who does that to a roommate? And what's the goal?

"LOL, I lured some dude to campus while you were gone!" Doesn't seem spiteful to me.

Not just that, but why would it be someone who has already graduated. It would have been easier to gently caress around with a freshman or something.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
I've got a couple friends who go to St. Joe's PA, but don't have time to contact them now. I have class until 4, and if we still need someone to access her profile via St. Joe's PA, I could possibly get it done.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

cassavanity posted:

It's weird that KSwizzle would have the original of the pic that Kristin S used in her facebook profile. However, the other girl in the original facebook pic (who was cropped out of it for Kristin's profile) looks remarkably like a Kate Stewart who goes to Rutgers.

*pat on the back* I'm surprised no one else thought of this. It would make perfect sense that the original person with the original photo would be the other person in the picture.

Unless of course Iain is in on this, which I still think is a definite possibility.

edit:

32 posted:

So now we must proceed with the avenue of tracking down Kristin and telling her that someone has been using her pics,

This can be easily accomplished in two ways.

1. Send a message to her via facebook along the lines of "Hey, someone has been passing pictures of you off as themself. (link to thread as long as GBS is still public).

2. Randomly friend her on facebook. Most people just hit confirm whether or not they know the requester. Get her screen name, shoot the poo poo for a minute, then say "I didn't randomly facebook or IM, you should probably take a look at this... (link to thread)"

I think the second would be better because it gives a chance to talk to her in real time to figure out what the hell is going on.

Nobody do this without one of the OP's permission. We don't want you to gently caress it up because you want to be an internet star/are obsessed with Kristin.

Edit2: If you'd like to take the second path, I would suggest getting someone from the Philadelphia area to do it, as there would be a greater chance of her recognizing the college and accepting.

Fremry fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Sep 28, 2005

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

32 posted:

Tommy, from FU, a friend of Kristin according to facebook, has just signed online. FU goon badtitties is engaging now.

gently caress, I was about to leave to go food shopping. Looks like that's gonna wait.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

the_josh posted:

But that Laura girl is hot. See what I mean? http://community.webshots.com/photo/263687000/263687000wtiLFF

I'd roll it.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
poo poo, I hope that by the time I get back from food shopping, this is updated.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

32 posted:

Hey, guys, Lindsay, the other friend of Kristin from FU is online and talking...The Pitbull will have details shortly.

EDIT: Kristin is online and Lindsay is apparently explaining things to her now.

This is what I've been waiting for ever so long.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
gently caress, I'm not doing homework so I can read this. gently caress gently caress gently caress!

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, it totally turned into the :btroll: scenario.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

32 posted:

Update coming within the next 20 minutes.

Meh, Family Guy is overplayed anyway.

Sitting here with a bottle of JD waiting... I kid you not on both. I don't normally break out the JD, but this is a special occasion.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

aSSbAG. posted:

The plot thickens????

Meh, that just might be someone's house who had a Penn State student. You don't know how insane Penn State students are.

I know a couple who is getting married, the only stipulation is that it HAS to be on a weekend when Penn State isn't playing. So they are getting married the weekend before Halloween.

You really can't understand a Penn State fan until you've met one, and they don't even have to go to Penn State.

Edit: Wait, we know she goes to St. Joe's which is in Philly, that would explain all the PA paraphenalia.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
Until we get an update, post what you are doing to get in the mood for this.

Me: Like I said, a bottle of JD, but I also just lit some opium incense. All I need is a jar of vaseline and a Barry White mix-tape.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

O RLY posted:

Okay, since we have '20 minutes' until the next update, let's play a game!

Who would you gently caress, if forced to choose at gun-point?

Exhibit 'A'?

Exhibit 'B'?

A in a second.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

SeaBass posted:

Could I do them both?

Check profile......

No.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

MrCynical posted:

I'd have to go with A. At least she doesn't have the Shrek look going on.

For real, and she isn't even trying to look good like Ogre girl.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

SeaBass posted:

Well, given the situation that was proposed, if I HAD to do one, I'd do the other one too so she didn't feel left out.

(You're no prize either junior)

Never said I was, hot stuff. ;)

32 posted:

The finishing touches are being put on, guys.

gently caress STOP TEASING. The stripper in the champagne room wasn't even this bad.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

3825You posted:

You didnt have sex with her did you?

You wouldn't believe how many prescriptions of anti-biotics it took to get rid of it.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

DuKoolio posted:

Great. I did the "lemme check that loving thread real quick before I go to bed" thing. gently caress me.

The downfall of many men.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

Edward T. Lynch posted:

Well, gently caress me. I'm just gonna have to open up (another) Sparks for this..

Man, that poo poo kills me. The alcohol wears off hours before the energy drink. [/passing time]

Edit: HOLY gently caress!

Fremry fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Sep 29, 2005

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
For real, this is so good. First we thought it was the bad guys (brendan), then we thought it could be her (HOPE!), now, out of nowhere comes a loving insane grudge holding hosed up dude. Too good... too good.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

aSSbAG. posted:

I don't care im still in love.

[/creep]

Oh come on man, the mouth should make you fall more in love. [/pervert]

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

the_josh posted:

It was in that "Images that drive you insane" or whatever thread.

Fuckit ... here

I want to say that I made that, but I'm pretty sure someone else made this one. I remember 2 of us made those, and I think mine was the crappier one.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
Edit:^^^^^- He didn't need login info, he just needed a link to her Webshots, which was only in her AIM profile.

LankyIndjun posted:

Lame. Another stagnation.

Lame. You.

This takes steps. It's not all gonna happen begining to end in one post.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
poo poo, go out with honeys or stay for this. Sorry dude, but my penis will win out. It was a hell of a fight though.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
I've been following this thread from day one, and now I feel dirty. Ewww is all I can say on the completely closeted basket case that is Victor.

To his own loving friend.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

candeh posted:

This thread is driving me mad. I can't help but check back constantly.

I moderate another forum, and I have barely been on there because of this thread.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

Suqit posted:

I have been following this whole thing from day one and have been completely mesmorized, so much so that I was inspired to do this, :master: The new emoticon is simply master.

Thanks to everyone who contributed, this is my way of saying thanks. Oh and gently caress Iaiaaiaiiian!

Hahahha, that's awesome. :master:

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

NinjaPete posted:

So...which goon wants to get started on the SAclopedia entry? It'll take a few days most likely.

Wait until the whole thing is finished. Someone can do a :master: entry if they so desire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003
gently caress, if Victor was gay, no problem in the slightest. I just REAL creeped out about the posing as a female part. That dude is hosed up.