Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cassavanity
Dec 20, 2003

freeze, don't move.
She looks like Julia Stiles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cassavanity
Dec 20, 2003

freeze, don't move.
It's weird that KSwizzle would have the original of the pic that Kristin S used in her facebook profile. However, the other girl in the original facebook pic (who was cropped out of it for Kristin's profile) looks remarkably like a Kate Stewart who goes to Rutgers. This girl also shows up in several other pictures. Observe:

Also, Rutgers Kate Stewart has a friend named Jackie M. Who goes to Fairfield. Her poorly cropped facebook picture looks kinda like one of the other girls in another picture, but this resemblance is more doubtful.

cassavanity fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Sep 28, 2005

cassavanity
Dec 20, 2003

freeze, don't move.
Also, Kristin S. went to Quinnipiac, which is also in Connecticut, for at least two years. She probably had friends who went to Fairfield.

(edit: I'm slow, this was posted last page, sorry)

cassavanity fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Sep 28, 2005

cassavanity
Dec 20, 2003

freeze, don't move.

Paper Soldier posted:

I think Putbull and 32's manner of speaking are creepier than Victor.

This, combined with the rampant homophobia displayed by everyone here, makes this thread really unsettling. Sure, what Victor did was weird and a little hosed up, but it is nowhere near the sickening terrible wrongness everyone is claiming. The general responses in this thread are weirdly reminiscent of people's reactions to gay people in the 1950s, what with the claiming he has some terrrible psychological disease and is morally bankrupt and should be punished. Attitudes like this are probably what made him hide his sexual identity and gender dysphoria in the first place. This isn't even "lol gay" joking homophobia; a lot of you are claiming to be truly sickened and full of rage. Being homophobic isn't okay even if other people tell you it is.

Just chill out, everyone. Take a step back and look at the reality of the situation. Victor is not a monster... if anything he's just confused.

It was an awesome thread up until the Victor thing was revealed, and I got really into looking for clues like everyone else, but.. ugh.

cassavanity fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Oct 18, 2005

cassavanity
Dec 20, 2003

freeze, don't move.

Nukethwhls posted:

You're just looking for a reason to be upset. The Pitbull simply doesn't like having been strung along by a man pretending to be a woman. If you went out to a bar and picked up a girl that turned out to be a guy, you'd be a little cheesed too. This is the same, except instead of a bar, it's the internet.

I agree, The Pitbull totally has a reason to be upset. I'm just bothered by everyone else's reaction to the whole thing.