Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.
This must be what the people of 19th century England must've felt when they read the adventures of Sherlock Holmes in installments.

Awaiting further developments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.
Maybe there are TWO Kate Stewart's? It may be odd, but it sounds like a pretty common name. This may be the reason people's accounts of her vary so much.

Or maybe, Iain didn't think this as through as you think. Perhaps he just found some girl's name from FU, pretended to be her and then sent the photo of some other girl to The Pitbull, and once that he got word of him snooping around, he's trying to cover his rear end as much as he can.

Or maybe this could be unrelated to Iain? She could be taking to you as part of some social experiment poo poo or something, or she may be doing her own investigation about the guys at the Sea Ranch, and doesn't know if you could tip them off to her snooping around.

Can't some goons go to FU and see what they can find? Or go to the Sea Ranch and ask if the girl in the pictures is really Kate?

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

So, Brendan is into this plot!?

And I coincide with the people who say that Iain's main target was the guys at the Sea Ranch. Perhaps the whole thing with The Pitbull is just a secondary objective for him.

If The Pitbull hadn't discovered that he was lying, what would've happened? Would he really have gone back to the campus to meet KSwizzle? Does Iain have enough friends to give a beating to The Pitbull? Or maybe he hoped that, once The Pitbull told him some dirt about the guys at the Sea Ranch, he could blackmail them in some way, and when they tried to ask him where he found out those dirty secrets, he would point them to The Pitbull and tell them he would be on the campus that weekend to see KSwizzle, so they could beat him?

Or maybe this is just a prank from some sorority wanna-be girl? Maybe her sisters told her to find some nerd on the internet and bring him to the campus, so she could enter the sorority?

Goddamit, this is like Lost, so many misteries and so few answers...

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

TheGreatGildersneeze posted:

Wait, where does the Sorceress Ultimecia come in?

She's the one that put Pitbull's contact info into Victor's, so he wouldn't suspect a thing.

Or maybe Pitbull won the lotto with the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. Next thing we'll know, he will go missing while on a flight with Kristen S. to Hawaii :tinfoil:

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Holy poo poo! All I can say is... GOOD WORK GUYS!

After reading the latest update, I think there must be definitely some kind of connection between Iain and Victor. Here's my little theory on it:

Iain somehow gets on touch with Victor, and after a while discovers this hobby of his (perhaps he was a victim, too?). He gives Victor The Pitbull's screenname, so he can screw with him and get some chatlogs that they may use to expose The Pitbull as a closet homosexual.

And he also gives him the photos of Kristen, because he knows that once they cut all communication with The Pitbull, he will try and find the girl in the pictures. Perhaps he was hoping that The Pitbull would ask to everyone he is related to about the "hot girl who doesn't get online anymore", as she mentioned she knew some of his friends. Once the Pitbull had found Kristen, he hoped the encounter between the two of them would lead everyone to think that The Pitbull is a crazy stalker very much like Iain, or that Kristen is a giant tease to random guys she finds online.

This would be his final MASTERSTROKE, a double revenge against the guy who called him on his internet lies, and the girl who wouldn't pay attention to him, no matter how much he wished it for.

Convoluted? Yes, but we may be dealing with a convoluted individual here, since he's been exposed as stalking hot girls and taking offense to random people in the internet. Perhaps he's been cooking this scheme in the dark recessess of his mind, letting it stew in a sauce of hate and creepiness for a long time, waiting for the day that it all would come together and he could see how two of his enemies destroyed between themselves, while he would sit back and enjoy this internet soap-opera he had created, all the while laughing at the people who dared to laugh at him, IAIN!

The Revenge must be something vicious, yet subtle: let Victor know that you know, and try and give away some hints to his friends about his behavior. Maybe you should show up at his birthday, and presume to everyone how you hooked up with this totally hot chick (try and get a new photo from Kristen, and photoshop yourself into it). Tell everyone that she's incredible and you may end up marrying her. This would torture both Victor and Iain (if he's involved) since they would wallow in misery at the thought of The Pitbull and Kristen finding hapiness because of their devious scheme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

So, Victor thinks he can get away clean?

Just a joke? As The Pitbull said, jokes require that you tell your target about it, so you can say "gotcha!" in their face. What Victor did is weird and creepy, and while being drunk may explain the first contact, it doesn't explain all the following ones.

The mistery is resolved, and the :master: can begin!