Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Charleston Jew
Jul 31, 2005

oh my sloth!
Maybe you could get a trustful goon to IM her and get some information? Say, "I think I know you from high school" or, "I have you on my buddy list, how do we know each other?"

EDIT: Alex is my favorite poster right now :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charleston Jew
Jul 31, 2005

oh my sloth!

Archer posted:

Is there any particular reason to trust what Sea Ranch Guy says? He could easily be another pawn of Iain or whoever is masterminding this conspiracy.
This could be it as well.

Charleston Jew
Jul 31, 2005

oh my sloth!
There was a thread about making an SA themed Monopoly recently, right? Forget that, we need to make a Clue version of this thread.

Was it Iain in the library with a proxy? (Comedy "ham" option)
Crazy girl with another girl's identity in the dorm room?
Random fruitcake with gender issues in CT?

Charleston Jew
Jul 31, 2005

oh my sloth!
Sorry to be a downer, but I agree with the others who said that it sounds like Victor has some serious gender identity issues. Yeah, messing with people on AIM is a stupid thing to do. If he just wanted to talk dirty and cyber or whatever, I could understand that, he just wants to live out his fantasy (sorry Pitbull ;)), but the way he concocted (or has been concocting) his female persona is loving creepy. I certainly don't know what it's like to be in your position, but I would say that exposing him to the world isn't a good idea.

Charleston Jew
Jul 31, 2005

oh my sloth!

The Pitbull posted:

The Pitbull (10:53:26 PM): Hello, Victor

Zagrophyte posted:

:master:
Newman popped into my mind when I read that epic first-contact with Victor.

This thread has been awesome.