Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robert Downey Jr.
Nov 27, 2002

by Ozma
I can't help but agree with everything that's been said about this movie so far. I honestly thought there were some enjoyable moments Kate Beckinsale's side boob being one of the few. However, the most enjoyable and by far the greatest moment of the movie was Derek Jacobi's (Corvinus) swat-like team being in the old castle and one of the members of the team is seen falling backwards down a flight of stairs. It was timed ever so perfectly at the beginning of a new scene. The special effects and the action were actually kind of cool, but the computer-animated blood in the beginning of the movie was abysmal. The whole helicopter thing wasn't cool, but killing people with the blades was. I really think this movie could have been much better, but it was full of small errors and plot screw-ups. What it honestly felt like, to me at least, was taking a fine Italian wine (what the story could have been), and mixing it in a glass with Coca-Cola and Pop-Rocks (the bad twists, and the humorous action.) I truly wanted this movie to be good so I could give it at least a 4 out of 5, but unfortunately I can't. Instead I received an almost completely naked-on-film, loving hot Kate Beckinsale, and a movie full of dumb loving story holes.

2.5/5

What also kind of upset me was the fact that I only heard one song throughout the entire movie that came from the official soundtrack. There are some really cool remixes on that CD.

Robert Downey Jr. fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Jan 21, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU