Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Frogs
Jul 13, 2004
meow
This movie is much more enjoyable if you watch underworld 1 before going to see it. A couple of the plot holes that people have mentioned here are explained in the first movie and it is a good refresher for characters like Victor who are mentioned a lot in this movie, but not actually in it very much.

I love the occult and werewolves and vampires are two of my favorites. I think underworld's explanation of their origins and history is interesting and fun, plus the fighting between the two is really well done. That is what I like about the first one and that is what I liked about this one.

And for the all the males and select females, kate beckinsale = meow whereas kate beckinsale - clothes = MEOW

pros: cool history of vampires and werewolves, good gore, Marcus the original vampire looks badass, improved acting
cons: you will be a little lost if you haven't seen the first one or don't remember it all that well, sappy unbelievable love story subplot

4.5/5 <-- won't be as high if you didn't really like the first one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU