Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clown Meadows
Jul 13, 2003

YARRRR! Where be the gray matter up in this piece, son?
Wow I couldn't believe that I was actually disappointed with this. I loved the first three movies, unlike most people. I usually judge movies like the Scary Movie series by how often I can re-watch them. The first three, I could watch over and over from start to finish and not get bored. With this however, it just seemed like the funniest jokes were few and far between, and weren't even that funny anyway. I'd still watch Scary Movie 5 should they make it, but this one just didn't seem to have the magic of its predecessors.

2/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU