Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Leslie Nielson's scenes really helped the movie. I enjoyed it as stupid fun, but probably wouldn't watch it again. I agree with Vernacular; too many jokes were just characters being hit by things, which was getting old very fast. I couldn't stop laughing at the U.N. scene though, and that was really the only scene that felt like something straight out of Naked Gun or Airplane!

Just don't go in expecting more than stupid laughs, and the clever bits will really take you by surprise. Most of the audience wasn't laughing at the subtle jokes but were bursting out in laughter every time the daughter got hit by something.

3.5/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU