Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fino Martini
Jan 24, 2006

The only redeeming quality about the movie was Leslie Nielson, and I'm not even really big on Leslie Nielson. Groin shots, head mashes and Brokeback Mountain jokes might have been funny for a while but this movie re-uses a lot of old jokes that just aren't funny anymore. The Shaq and Dr. Phil cameos were extremely cheesy and I felt bored 5 minutes in due to them, only staying because I was with friends. I didn't expect much going into this and I got even less than I expected. Absolutely terrible movie which I didn't find myself laughing at more than twice.

I'd have to agree with this review the most. I came into the movie with impossibly low expectations and left dissapointed. I stayed simply because I was with a group of friends and was looking to be social. Honestly I have no idea how anyone could rate this movie any higher than 1/5, if even that.

To even use the word clever in describing this movie is mind blowing. The jokes used in this movie were tired as of atleast five years ago. The fact that anyone could find a movie where they make fun of the japanese language by saying Kikkoman, Mitsubishi and Toyota is funny is beyond me.

All in all this was easily one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I didn't laugh once, and that's not because I didn't "understand" the type of comedy the movie was, it was simply because it was tired and humorless. The only age group that could justify laughing at this movie is elementary school kids.

0/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU