Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bozz
Jan 26, 2002

I'm really in the minority here when I say it was expertly well made thriller. The visual style was very fluid with a lot of nice cinematography to help indicate the mood. I thought giving the girl a bright red jacket against a bleak landscape as she got into the guy's car was a nice nod to Little Red Riding Hood. I was in suspense for the entire movie. The movie is almost entirely between these two characters and they both give excellent performances. I like how you were unsure who would turn out to be the worse of the two. I don't get the complaint about typical Hollywood soapbox preaching or a typical ending. The girl was absolutely loving correct in her points. And read a livejournal or a myspace page if you think girls that age can't be so smart and cunning. Despite being right for the most when it came to how to handle the situation her morals were sketchy, and I figured that would be the point everyone would be debating. And there were a couple times when she lost control and you could see the panic on her face. I don't want to give anything else away about the movie, except to say you need to see this. Suspenseful, great pacing, intriuging story, and excellent acting.

4/5

Also, THANK GOD some of you aren't in film because you have some terrible ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU