Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duep
Dec 9, 2005
I am the captain
As said before, the movie had way more potential.
Also I expected something entirely different: From the trailer I thought it would be some sort of relationship drama; kid meets pedo, kids falls in love with pedo, you can't put all the blame on the pedo although you would love to. The kind of movie that involves lots of talking and little violence.
The movie started exactly that way, but after twenty minutes it turend completely into some sort of psycho-torturing. The plot was quite okay for a movie like that but as I said, it was not even close to what I expected.
The acting was great though. The pedo appeared to be a real creep, the girl first way to innocent (yet believable) and afterwards as psycho as it gets, just a bit to mature for a 14 year old.

Pros: The first 20 minutes. Acting. I also liked the house.
Cons: Did not come close to its potential and was not the least bit controversial. Too much torturing and too little talking for my taste. Missleading trailer.

I rate it 3, it was above average, just not what I expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU