Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kaiho
Dec 2, 2004

one sock posted:

edit: tell matt to join the forums :v:

Imagine his text-to-speech software going "The Awful forums... Main... General Bullshit... My Blind study partner and me...Humper Monkey... Jan 22, 2006 Zippo Packing Primate... So I'm in college..."

What happens when it gets to, say, KOMI's big red custom title?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiho
Dec 2, 2004

Would he know color if he saw it, though? I mean, I'm sure he can dream but he might describe things differently.

How about having stacks of fabrics or chain link or something to give more of a tactile edge to your descriptions? That way you won't have to rely on oral description that much.
I dunno, just rambling.

Your stories are hilarious.

Kaiho
Dec 2, 2004

Vashasm posted:

...Hey, is there a way to translate a forum into braille :v:

There are products out there that plug into your computer and act as a braille reader that's attached to your keyboard. Basically it's a strip of some stuff that can stick out studs for you to read. But, as I commented about the text-to-speech software, reading a fully-rendered forums page would be hell. There are so many tables, tidbits of text, alt-texts and things that it would almost need a run through some kind of shredder to just keep the posters' names, posts and possibly titles.

Kaiho
Dec 2, 2004

NGL posted:

Are you still married, or what's the story?

Way to read the exact post you're referring to. Yes, he's married.

Kaiho
Dec 2, 2004

To all the bullshit-callers: Maybe humper-monkey just doesn't want to post his picture along with his friends all over the Internet? I know I sure don't want to. Also, considering all of his writing (in this thread and different ones) he's been pretty consistent with facts and things. I, for one, don't care if it's truth, embellished truth or what have you. It's the kind of stuff for which I paid to register here. Why do you care?