Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Blowmonkey
Jan 9, 2005

Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.
That's aweseome you're helping the dude out, he sounds like a cool guy. I was afraid as this started out that it was going to turn into a rant on how this guy is taking advantage of people because he's blind.

You're rage was not entirely unreasonable, I can't imagine anyone being a big enough rear end in a top hat to steal a blind persons cane, the guy deserved some kind of reprecussion for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blowmonkey
Jan 9, 2005

Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.
These are great stories man, I love picturing the guy screaming with glee as he runs over pedestrians. Also picturing him playing Halo 2 with the kids sounds hilarious.

Blowmonkey
Jan 9, 2005

Even though he can't see in his dreams he must have other sensory perception, smells and touch and sensation. If it isn't weird, what does he experience during a dream and how does he describe it. It just seems really interesting if he's willing to talk about it.

Blowmonkey
Jan 9, 2005

I just finished up my journey since last night, these are great stories with real people and honest reactions.

Blowmonkey
Jan 9, 2005

The style change for the last updates is noticeable, but I could not care less about little tiny grammatical errors. If the story were incomprehensible it would be worth mentioning, in this instance it comes across as trolling for no reason.

You still tell a great story and I love reading, it took me a little longer tonight to read to the end, but I don't mind.