Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intrepid00
Nov 10, 2003

I'm tired of the PM’s asking if I actually poisoned kittens, instead look at these boobies.
Directed by: Barry Sonnenfeld
Starring: Robin Williams, Cheryl Hines, Joanna Levesque, Josh Hutcherson, Jef Daniel

If you have RV'd, then this movie will probably be very funny to you as you pickup on all the funny moments of RV culture. It is about Bob Munro (Robin Williams) canceling the family vacation to Hawaii to save his job and covering it up with an RV trip to the business meeting. Of course, the Munro family isn't what you call the RV type, hell they are not even people persons.

In the end, it is a good family movie full stretched out humor of the RV culture.

RATING: 3.5

PROS: Great lead actors and supporting actors
CONS: Humor will proably be lost to those that never RV'd

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449089/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soupb
Jul 21, 2001

by angerbot
Hilarious, so-bad-it's-good movie. The sewage scene was dumb but funny. Robin Williams is his usual self but it works for something like this.

3/5

may not have much of a rewatch factor though.

WhipmyDick
Apr 21, 2005

by DocEvil
This was pretty much the worst movie I've ever seen by far. I guess if you RV it would be funny, but for someone who was just watching it because they had nothing better to do it was absolutely awful. I just turned it off about a quarter of the way through because it was embarrassing to watch.

.5/5

WhipmyDick fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Oct 16, 2006