Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Standing8
Nov 18, 2002
Wake up bitch, you're my new best friend.
My take on the movie is a little lighter than the 2 previous posters. The flashes on the screen of sixes (at least I think they were actually on the screen) had me looking at all times to pick up on things in the movie. But anywho, I'm going to rank the movie on several different things.

Acting: Terrable. I felt that Julia and Lievs charactsrs could not have possibly loved eachother. Each time they kissed it looked forced. I didn't by any chemistry.

Character Development: I kept getting confused about the characters making different decisions. Ex: Liev's character believing, then suddenly not believeing that his son is actualy the spawn of satan

Suspense: Good. I felt my heart beating like mad during the air bubble in the IV scene The dogs were uneeded, but the constant jumps in the movie kept me interested.

Horror: Not really

I felt that the movie was overall enjoyable. I wouldn't pay to see it again, but I'm glad I saw it once. I also think that the movie would be much better if you have NOT seen the origional, otherwise you'll know all the twists and turns.

3/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU