Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK
Previous thread is here.

flakeloaf posted:

It doesn't take a mod to figure out what's going to happen to this forum's thread count in one very short hurry if the last half-hour's any indication, so let's request images all together like one big happy family!

Edit: If you have a small picture and you want to find a bigger version (or you have a watermarked picture and want a clean one) try Tineye. It's a reverse image search engine, and while not perfect, it's pretty good. It also has extensions/plugins available for all major browsers (Firefox/Chrome/IE/Safari) that adds "Search Image on Tineye" to the context menu for images, and there's a bookmarklet for browsers that aren't supported.

m2pt5 has a new favorite as of 18:59 on Nov 25, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myownsavior
Dec 21, 2004

I operate a nuclear reactor.
I'm looking for an animated gif from requiem for a dream, that shows a lighter, then shows two dollar bills, then powdered heroin being snorted, and a vein/artery, and ends with a pupil dialating. Can anyone help me out?

myownsavior has a new favorite as of 04:44 on Jun 12, 2006

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Does anyone have that picture of the Myspace 'No photo' thing but where the guy is shooting himself in the head?

frasierdog
Jun 12, 2006

What is going in?
Two things:

1. The full image of happycat. All GIS image links seem to be dead

2. There's this one picture/painting i've seen that shows like, "lucifer and his followers being cast down from heaven by god and his angels who are standing above on a cloud." I need it for photoshop reasons.

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Yeah, that's blood. It'll get better before the show.
I'm trying to find a photoshop of the Colbert Report where Steven and the logo have been replaced by the Colbear Report. I could've sworn it was a Photoshop Phriday/Comedy Goldmine but searching both of those has been fruitless.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Reposted from the last thread:

quote:

I'm looking for a screencap from an episode of Law and Order: SVU where ADA Casey Novak had a softball jersey with "SEX CRIMES" on it in the standard softball jersey font.
I'm almost 100% sure this is in the episode "Night" from season six. The episode is #136 and the scene is right before Novak is attacked in her office.

Grey Fox has a new favorite as of 23:29 on Jun 12, 2006

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

frasierdog posted:

1. The full image of happycat.

Xoobee
Mar 25, 2005

The Amazing Rataroo!
I *think it was on Pet Island but I'm not sure.
I'd like more info on the critter in question, so I want to talk to the original poster.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/Xoobee/lizard.jpg

Captain America
Jun 3, 2004
Cock-in-nose (requested by kardinal in previous thread)

:nws:http://gifdepot.com/albums/Hidden/wrongcocknose.jpg

MODEDIT: The above URL redirects to a spam survey thing on facebook.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bolkovr
Apr 20, 2002

A chump and a hoagie going buck wild
Re-requesting the old (2001-2002ish) Photoshop contest fodder image of two kids in yellow biosuits giving the thumbs-up.

Hornell
Apr 8, 2003
EAT IT DOWN!!!
This is going back a ways.. but does anyone have the source image for the image macro with the kid sticking a knife into a power socket that says "somehow I don't think you thought your cunning plan all the way through"? thanks

hobbit barfer
Jan 1, 2006

I is gone light you pon fire
I'm looking for the image macro of "YOU GONNA GET LOVED TENDERLY" - it's the same homeless black guy as the "YOU GONNA GET RAPED" pic, but less menacing. It think it was made by a goon.

c0ldfuse
Jun 18, 2004

The pursuit of excellence.
I've been looking for an image of the art house in Houston (now torn down) called 'inversion'. SA had a image that was higher quality and from a better angle than anythign else I can find online.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

There is one goon who has a signature with a picture of a guy and his face is scribbled out in crayon, and at the bottom where it should say "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" It instead says "Don't hate me because I'm CRAYON"

If anyone could give me this picture I would be very greatful

brennon
Sep 15, 2004

Does anyone have that picture of the two pokemon breakdancing? I think it was from a thread in games called Misty's fuzzy pokemon pitfights or something like that, I think it was directly in the first post.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

Pheidippides posted:

Does anyone have that picture of the two pokemon breakdancing? I think it was from a thread in games called Misty's fuzzy pokemon pitfights or something like that, I think it was directly in the first post.

Those three threads were the best "let's play" ever.

IceWeasel
Jan 26, 2002

Knight of the Lesser Boulevards

Habitat posted:

I'm looking for the image macro of "YOU GONNA GET LOVED TENDERLY" - it's the same homeless black guy as the "YOU GONNA GET RAPED" pic, but less menacing. It think it was made by a goon.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

wharf cat
Aug 9, 2005

What's that jackass doing.. I KNOW YOU asshole
can anyone post the original starcraft "im in ur base killin ur doodz" screenshot? thanks

Lump Sum
Mar 22, 2006

by Fistgrrl
GIFs of cute asian women, the one with the lady holding a microphone with semi-puckered lips, in particular.

Skatman
May 24, 2005
Village Idiot
Looking for the picture proving that one of the two 'girls' in "KISS" by Tanya Chalkin is actually a guy.

IceWeasel
Jan 26, 2002

Knight of the Lesser Boulevards

Skatman posted:

Looking for the picture proving that one of the two 'girls' in "KISS" by Tanya Chalkin is actually a guy.
This picture starts an argument every time. :(

Only registered members can see post attachments!

P.N.T.M.
Jan 14, 2006

tiny dinosaurs
Fun Shoe
Requesting the two gifs of LOTR where Boromir comes up with the idea of a catapult, and in the second one uses it.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

EffCee posted:

GIFs of cute asian women, the one with the lady holding a microphone with semi-puckered lips, in particular.

Here you are

And for Boromir goodness :
What about a catapult ?
I can't believe we're doing this.

Flowers For Algeria has a new favorite as of 21:06 on Jun 16, 2006

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Those Doug comics SA did. "What you did was rape!"

Imprtant Notice
Oct 26, 2005
Hey there girls, I'm a cunt.
That image of the generic windows destop with the grassy hills exceptwith the huge loving cartoon bee behing them.

Swamp Fox
Jan 19, 2005
That sounds like a personal problem.

Pascallion posted:

Those Doug comics SA did. "What you did was rape!"

These are all the ones I had, not sure if there are more floating around somewhere.

http://imagesocket.com/view/659299058_doug22f.jpg
http://imagesocket.com/view/dy38sk4pa332.gif
http://imagesocket.com/view/skit6nwcb4.gif
http://imagesocket.com/view/1391135987_dougnazijew2vl4f6.png

A Rabid Llama
Aug 19, 2003

Donkey PUNCH
I've looked high and low for the comic book image of some villian saying "The last person you touched will meet a horrible fate!" to a bunch of good guys, including batman. I'm sure whoever has the picture will know what I'm talking about.

insanity777
May 20, 2006

quote:

I've looked high and low for the comic book image of some villian saying "The last person you touched will meet a horrible fate!" to a bunch of good guys, including batman. I'm sure whoever has the picture will know what I'm talking about.

I believe this is what you're looking for

http://imagesocket.com/view/Batman_panel_Robin_what_have_I_done_to_you00e.jpg

A Rabid Llama
Aug 19, 2003

Donkey PUNCH

insanity777 posted:

I believe this is what you're looking for

http://imagesocket.com/view/Batman_panel_Robin_what_have_I_done_to_you00e.jpg

Awesome, two people who needed to be exposed to that have now been exposed. Thanks!

Pweller
Jan 25, 2006

Whatever whateva.
Looking for the original of this without text,

going to hell, but it will come in handy in the future.

e: nvm, got it
http://www.oddpic.com/showphoto.php/photo/1048/si/retard

Pweller has a new favorite as of 03:01 on Jun 19, 2006

shrimp_dawg
Dec 14, 2005

Imprtant Notice posted:

That image of the generic windows destop with the grassy hills exceptwith the huge loving cartoon bee behing them.

Phenwah
Feb 3, 2003

Phenwah has a new favorite as of 22:30 on May 5, 2023

Bleepblorp3587
Jun 1, 2003
I posted this in the last thread, but had no luck:

Does anyone have the simple black and white cartoon with only a head on a stretched out neck visible (he looks like the bad guy from Popeye) with the text 'FUUCCCKKK' on it?

Michael Rajala
May 20, 2005
Looking for the picture of two guys observing a nuclear test with the words
"Together we can change the world" across either the top or the bottom, not sure which.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

About a year ago, there was a series of cat paintings posted. Typical cat-looking cats, doing human things, but also very odd subject matter. Seems like one cat was standing upright and admiring it's pregnant belly. Seems like there were dog paintings as well, and one involved a puppy getting it's temperature taken... rectally. These may have been different artists, but I can't remember. If someone could point me to these paintings or the artists name, that would be delightful.

Buggerlugs
Aug 27, 2003

"All right, Bellamy came on at Liverpool and did well, but everybody
thinks that he's the saviour, he's Jesus Christ. He's not Jesus Christ"
Looking for the large smiley "science!" emoticon thing. Can't track the bugger down anywhere.

noonches
Dec 5, 2005

It represents my lifestyle and stratus as a street savy irreverent youth, who lives large, and yet hungers for the next level in life.

So Nasty posted:

Looking for the large smiley "science!" emoticon thing. Can't track the bugger down anywhere.

Posted in the last request image thread.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

So Nasty posted:

e:f;b. That'll teach me to walk away for 10 minutes after opening the thread before replying.

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

I'd really like it if someone would find the picture which shows what captain america looks like, top down in this image:

http://i.somethingawful.com/mjolnir/images/livestock~captain.jpg

My scouring of gbs and bss in the archives turned up little.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyver
Jun 24, 2005

My entire life has been full of wrong choices.

Footboy posted:

I've been trying to find that image macro with the photo of a hedgehog, where the text says, "You smack him, I'll grab the rings." The hedgehog might've been photoshopped to look blue.

Now in link form