Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

analoq
Feb 22, 2006

I didn't get much success with this request in the last thread, but I'll give it another shot:

I'm looking for this letter/comic explaining the hardships of being a furry.
It starts off in a somewhat serious tone and becomes increasingly whiny. This is the one line I remember:
And nobody understands me except Trent Reznor!
Well, he would if he was a Unicorn!

I would be most happy if someone has it. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tv iv is nerds
Feb 26, 2006

by angerbot
Anyone have the photo of the dead hawk clutching the dead mouse?

Dobermaniac
Jun 10, 2004
Anybody have the picture of the guy sitting at the table with a stuffed monkey with two glasses of milk? I could have swore I saw it in the PYF picture of yourself thread. I searched through it tonight and couldn't find it.

Captain America
Jun 3, 2004

tv iv is nerds posted:

dead hawk clutching the dead mouse?
Linked fo size

http://themot.org/gallery/v/Animals/deadhawkandsquirrel.jpg.html

tv iv is nerds
Feb 26, 2006

by angerbot

Thanks, exactly what I need. Closing thread now.

The Stizzle
Jul 20, 2002
Sort of a weird request, and I'll try to make it not vague.

There was this thread about photography, and it was an image of a royal looking fellow, siiting, with beautiful robes. The photo used a special process so the colors could be seen from black and white plates (this is from memmory, so pardon the terminology). I believed is was some RGB color thing. The photo itself is really old.

I promise to bookmark it. I must have requested this like 2 or 3 times.

holy crap, found it after some serious web searching:

Link: http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/empire/making.html

The Stizzle has a new favorite as of 02:50 on Jul 10, 2006

Evil Chick
Nov 17, 2005

My latte brings all the boys to the yard.
There's goon made pic of trees that was taken in a certain way that makes it look 3-D and kind of moving. Does anyone have it? I've been looking for it for like 6 hours :( TIA

Jo
Jan 24, 2005

:allears:
Soiled Meat

Evil Chick posted:

There's goon made pic of trees that was taken in a certain way that makes it look 3-D and kind of moving. Does anyone have it? I've been looking for it for like 6 hours :( TIA

I need a new way to sort my pictures.

Evil Chick
Nov 17, 2005

My latte brings all the boys to the yard.

Jo posted:

I need a new way to sort my pictures.

Wow:dance: ! Thank you Jo!

AtmosFEAR
Jun 22, 2003
If anyone could possibly get me a better quality screenshot of this exact scene from Fight Club, I'd appreciate it vastly. The file size on the one I have is real big but it looks like it was taken with a freakin digital camera pointed at a tv.

EDIT: For assistance and more hope of getting this sooner, it's fairly early in the morning, right after "Jack" moves into the Paper Street house and right before (I think) Tyler fucks Marla in all its CGI glory.

I know ONE of you has to have it on their computer just sitting there waiting to be capped. Thanks in advance!

AtmosFEAR has a new favorite as of 09:05 on Jul 10, 2006

PENILE EGGPLANT
Sep 13, 2004
purple and wierd
Requesting a certain FYAD flag that details Oregon Trail Solid 2. It's an animated flag and near the end someone says SNAKE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU'VE CREATED A TIME PARADOX AHUJ99999999

I posted it in a thread in FYAD but I can't find it now :/

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

I can't remember exactly how it looks, but there's a red and black line art image I've seen a few places before and now I can't find it. It kind of looks like clip art, and it's just an angry guy's face. Hopefully someone will know what I'm talking about.

jeff8472
Dec 28, 2000

He died from watch-in-ass disease
AtmosFEAR, here ya go

http://random-m.com/images/592145583_PDVD_007.jpg

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

mallratcal posted:

I have this version of it.
:nws:
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=26&f=gaba.gif

It has most of the naughty bits covered though. I'm not sure if there is an uncensored one.

If that's the same person, there's probably a considerable amount of time between the photos, based on the hair length. What hair you can see in the 'good angle' may be some sort of bang clipping though.

AtmosFEAR
Jun 22, 2003

jeff8472 posted:

AtmosFEAR, here ya go

http://random-m.com/images/592145583_PDVD_007.jpg

You are my internet gay boyfriend now.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

YogiBear posted:

If that's the same person, there's probably a considerable amount of time between the photos, based on the hair length. What hair you can see in the 'good angle' may be some sort of bang clipping though.

If I'm remembering right someone from the forums got the two pics from someone on my space or through email. But I had no hand in creating the gif so who knows.:iiam:

Jimbio
Aug 22, 2003
pwnd
Anyone got that picture/screenshot of that guy being banned by Lowtax in the very first reply for greeting the forums in an exceptionally cheesy way? Using ^_^'s and poo poo.

Thank you.

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
Looking for the pic of some gay guy with lowtax in the background glaring at him.

DJYar
Jul 13, 2004

Cunning like fuck
TWO HIT COMBO

Jimbio posted:

Anyone got that picture/screenshot of that guy being banned by Lowtax in the very first reply for greeting the forums in an exceptionally cheesy way? Using ^_^'s and poo poo.

Thank you.

Grashaboras posted:

Looking for the pic of some gay guy with lowtax in the background glaring at him.

cymbal rush
May 4, 2006
mortigi tempo
Lookin' for the arrested development wallpaper with buster and the goat/sheep?
Thanks in advance.

brennon
Sep 15, 2004

Looking for that emoticon that goes :aaa: at first, then :toot:, then :haw: all as a gif.

Charity CP
Jul 2, 2005

He helped sign a peace treaty between Russia and Japan. That helps a lot!
Does anyone have the original version of this (without Bill Cosby, lol)?

Ebjan
Feb 20, 2004

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1JiIG2PBGY

konna
Aug 1, 2005

Is there a better picture of frogeyes.jpg than the one below?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pandito cheese
Aug 20, 2004

Surprise! Bape!
By any chance, does anyone have the picture of the white man with the large forehead, sporting numerous claw marks? It was featured in many photoshops a long time ago and has become a cliche.

Hotdog Farmer
Sep 12, 2005

But seriously, grow some balls.

Pandito cheese posted:

By any chance, does anyone have the picture of the white man with the large forehead, sporting numerous claw marks? It was featured in many photoshops a long time ago and has become a cliche.

lol

RaRRRR
Oct 23, 2003

Can anyone post the "You got serf'ed" tapistry image?

Jo
Jan 24, 2005

:allears:
Soiled Meat
I'm looking for the image of the 5-7 day forecast that has the images of rain/clouds/sun replaced with a picture of a meteor hitting the earth. As an alternative, I'd like the one where the last panel is a nuclear blast and mushroom cloud.

Thanks.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Does anybody have a desktop version of the up-high skyscraper view from the
"beautiful yet terrifying" thread?

Doctor Skeleton
Nov 15, 2003

any one have the "internet detective" image with the guy with the neck beard sitting at a desk with laptop and an apple sticker?

guitartanic
May 23, 2003

This city deserves a better class of crapatar.

Pandito cheese posted:

I believe this is the original version of Chris Kemp:

Ghost Toast
Nov 4, 2005

I'm looking for this really big, high-quality picture from the new show of Battlestar Galactica of Commander Adama's painting in his room. It shows these human soldiers fighting the old-school looking Cylons. I've looked for it everywhere. It might have been posted in one of the many BSG threads in TVIV, but I can't seem to find it.

Also BSG-related, I'm looking for a wallpaper I have given up all hope of finding. It has President Roslyn and Cmdr. Adama against a background of space with their arms crossed. It has the show's title underneath them and scenes featuring both of them in to their left and right in greyscale, if I remember correctly. I wish I could find it again.

Ghost Toast has a new favorite as of 22:19 on Jul 18, 2006

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

I'm looking for that terry tate image that says something like "you know your thread needs a contribution."

eclipse9
Dec 20, 2005

Am I a sad sack?
I'm looking for that horrible photoshop done by mariusderomanus a while ago. If I remember right, it had something to do with Duffy and red paint lines coming out of his eyes, along with some other stuff. It was his custom title for a while, too.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
The original screenshot that featured 'im in ur base killin your doodz'

it was from a PvP game of Starcraft or something

mariusderomanus
Dec 24, 2004

by Fistgrrl

eclipse9 posted:

I'm looking for that horrible photoshop done by mariusderomanus a while ago. If I remember right, it had something to do with Duffy and red paint lines coming out of his eyes, along with some other stuff. It was his custom title for a while, too.

http://archives.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1706833&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

There's the original thread.

mrbucket
Nov 11, 2004

aaag armrest
Does anyone have the large version of :eng101:? I used to have it and then i lost it :(

Broman
Oct 26, 2004

Smile fo' me daddy
What you lookin at
Let me see ya grill
Let cha see my what

Ye, ya grill ye, ye, ya grill
anyone have that macro of a dog standing on a BBQ with something like 'yo dog, step off my grill' on it

Oathbreaker
Apr 5, 2006

by Fistgrrl
Any animated gif from Clerks.
Preferably "BERSERKER" but any will do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

pcable posted:

Does anyone have the large version of :eng101:? I used to have it and then i lost it :(

Linked for size.

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=eng1013kc.gif