Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mariusderomanus
Dec 24, 2004

by Fistgrrl

eclipse9 posted:

I'm looking for that horrible photoshop done by mariusderomanus a while ago. If I remember right, it had something to do with Duffy and red paint lines coming out of his eyes, along with some other stuff. It was his custom title for a while, too.

And I maintain that it was unique and original rather than horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Child
Mar 22, 2006

Killing you softly.
Animated gif of Fry's dog's last moments alive at the end of Jurassic Bark.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

does anyone have a growing :smith: gif?

BonesJackson
Aug 12, 2005
*grumble grumble*
Does anyone have that picture of a house cat trying to take down an eagle (or some kind of large bird) as it's taking off?

Jo
Jan 24, 2005

:allears:
Soiled Meat

BonesJackson posted:

Does anyone have that picture of a house cat trying to take down an eagle (or some kind of large bird) as it's taking off?

Because I love you...

I think that's an eagle.

BonesJackson
Aug 12, 2005
*grumble grumble*
Sweet! Thank you.

Iron Squid
Nov 23, 2005

by Ozmaugh
Req any anigifs of Morrissey or the Smiths.

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

Maestro Mephisto posted:

Animated gif of Fry's dog's last moments alive at the end of Jurassic Bark.

http://seymourrip.ytmnd.com/

Sun RaHoWa
Aug 2, 2004

SAY WHAT YOU MEAN
:twisted: AND SAY IT MEAN :twisted:
About a year or so back, I recall a thread in GBS outlining the dangers of the Jaws of Life. There were a bunch of pictures of this guy whose machine had broken, and a whole lot of hydraulic fluid had entered his skin. He thought nothing of it, as it caused him no pain. However, after a week or so, all of the skin on his hand and wrist had rotted away from the inside. Nasty poo poo.

I cannot find this series of images anywhere. I checked ogrish, rotten, and everywhere else I could think of. Help?

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
An image macro from a while back--it included a clock with the word "DIE" at around 6 o'clocl and both hands pointing towards it. There was a 1950s clipart woman saying "WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE TIME?" at the bottom.

Anyone got it?

DEMAG
Aug 14, 2003

You're it.

Haunted Antfarm
Jul 10, 2006

by mons al-madeen
^ Good reaction time.

Edit: Ignore this post.

Haunted Antfarm has a new favorite as of 06:32 on Jul 22, 2006

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Hitler eating a watermelon.

I'm gonna laugh so hard seeing that one again.

DEMAG
Aug 14, 2003

You're it.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
"Kill yourself?" There was an extremely similar version but with "Die" instead. I guess I'll have to break out photoshop. :-|

Haunted Antfarm
Jul 10, 2006

by mons al-madeen
Here you go.

Edit: God damnit, you people and your quick image finding skills.

Captain America
Jun 3, 2004

Dr.Smasher posted:

The original screenshot that featured 'im in ur base killin your doodz'

it was from a PvP game of Starcraft or something
The Grail of macros. . .I'm not sure it ever existed.

Broman posted:

anyone have that macro of a dog standing on a BBQ with something like 'yo dog, step off my grill' on it
http://themot.org/gallery/d/1954-1/grill_dog.jpg

Spooky Chris
Aug 18, 2003
Harleyite Extraordinaire
Could someone post that closeup of Paul Bettany smiling that someone shopped into a creepy looking Joker? One of my buddies hasn't seen it.

yoohoo
Nov 15, 2004
A little disrespect and rudeness can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day
Does anyone happen to have a screenshot from Superman Returns when he flies above the clouds? It's closer to the end and he's floating in the clouds with the sun coming through. I know it's vague, but it was a remarkable shot (CGI, I know) and was in the trailer, but I can't seem to find it on google. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, that'd be awesome.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

I am looking for the full image of the "turn your hamster into a fighting machine" instructions.

It looks like this, but bigger obviously:

Fire Storm
Aug 8, 2004

what's the point of life
if there are no sexborgs?

Jevus Djakoff posted:

I am looking for the full image of the "turn your hamster into a fighting machine" instructions.

It looks like this, but bigger obviously:

GIS hamster fight

Also brought up this:

Mrjones
Jan 6, 2005
I'm looking for the picture of the chupacabra walking across the street behind a mounted police officer.

guitartanic
May 23, 2003

This city deserves a better class of crapatar.

Iron Squid posted:

Req any anigifs of Morrissey or the Smiths.

Bonus Byrne:

Scherzo
Dec 1, 2000

Jazz is not dead...it just smells funny
Hey I'm looking for the old gif of the monocle with one of the guys from Monty Python

Risky
May 18, 2003

Anyone have the photoshopped Fifth Element movie poster with it changed to "Da FIF element"?

Jo
Jan 24, 2005

:allears:
Soiled Meat

Risky posted:

Anyone have the photoshopped Fifth Element movie poster with it changed to "Da FIF element"?

Risky
May 18, 2003

^^^

Thanks alot! :D

Genderfuck time!
Oct 7, 2004

AND HE HAD THE FACE OF AN ANGEL
This is a matter very close to my heart. It is a picture of a toddler standing on a chair, possibly in a restaurant, turning towards the camera and making a funny face. Maybe somewhat :haw:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sid Meier Jr.
Aug 9, 2003

Anyone have any of Scott Bowman's pictures?

He was a goon with the username: ScottBowman (or something like that) who awhile back used to post hilarious scientific diagrams.

Sid Meier Jr. has a new favorite as of 22:59 on Jul 25, 2006

Fire Storm
Aug 8, 2004

what's the point of life
if there are no sexborgs?

Huck C. posted:

Anyone have any of Scott Bowman's pictures?

He was a goon with the username: ScottBowman (or something like that) who awhile back used to post hilarious scientific diagrams.
Is this including the goldfish don't know what the gently caress series?

Shane-O-Mac
May 24, 2006

Hypnopompic bees are extra scary. They turn into guns.
There's this one episode of South Park, I think it's the one where the kids free the orca whale. Some people go looking for the kids, and they have a sketch of them for reference. The sketch is very well drawn and realistic.
Anybody got a screenshot of that sketch?

tombom
Mar 8, 2006
That picture that was posted a lot in FYAD/BYOB a while back with some weird weedy superheros in underwear shooting red and green beams from their nipples.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Does anyone have a screencap of David Allen Grier as Ike Turner from In Living Color or can they make one with an existing DVD? (To be used as an avatar eventually)

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Fire Storm posted:

GIS hamster fight

Also brought up this:

Sweet!! :science:

socialnorms
Nov 3, 2005
Social Norms
Does anyone have the picture of the kid with Down's running from the Agents in the Matrix handy?

konna
Aug 1, 2005

socialnorms posted:

Does anyone have the picture of the kid with Down's running from the Agents in the Matrix handy?

incur
May 17, 2004
if you're not wasted, your day is.

Shane-O-Mac posted:

There's this one episode of South Park, I think it's the one where the kids free the orca whale. Some people go looking for the kids, and they have a sketch of them for reference. The sketch is very well drawn and realistic.

Here you go. A quick GIS for "Southpark real" will return some colored ones, and a huge hi-res one as well.

Spooky Chris
Aug 18, 2003
Harleyite Extraordinaire

Shane-O-Mac posted:

edit: I don't get beaten much but when I do, ho-ho is it good.

Shane-O-Mac
May 24, 2006

Hypnopompic bees are extra scary. They turn into guns.

incur posted:

Here you go. A quick GIS for "Southpark real" will return some colored ones, and a huge hi-res one as well.

Thanks a lot. God that cracks me up. Thanks to you too Spooky Chris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puke Rock
Jul 23, 2005

drive my car into the ocean
What I am looking for is a gif of an animated parrot dancing. I bookmarked it a while ago and now I can't find it. All that I saved was this old FYAD flag that has the gif in it.

I've scoured Google and all I've been able to find is this, which is a cheap ripoff of the original because it doesn't smoothly bob it's head like the one in the FYAD flag JD made.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to the actual gif that I so desire :(