Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Windy
Feb 8, 2004

Freedom Foundry posted:

the cutest scared tiny kitten.

Got that right. He's so tiny and cute. I bet the more photos you take of him, the friendlier he'll be ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

I still can't believe how much Barley has grown up. He's turing into quite the handsome kitty, and has the most striking eyes!

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

Catnip is in the mint family, so a lot of cats will react to mint in the same way they will react to catnip. I actually purchased a CatMint bush a few years ago for my cats since Link will go so far as to attack my face every time I brush my teeth. He LOVES mint. Cleo could care less. My guess is that Barley picked up on the peppermint oil, though it's clearly speculation at best.

Windy
Feb 8, 2004

All the cats I've ever owned have loved catnip, and Link is the first one I've had that likes mint. I wonder if it's a rare thing, kinda like how a small amount of cats don't like catnip at all.