Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrree
Jan 16, 2008

the history of all dead generations,
My video card(x1600) just peaked in temperature at 110C, I opened the PC case and used an air can to spray all the dust and now it runs a lot better, but should I be concerned that it was damaged?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrree
Jan 16, 2008

I cannot make my Xbox 360 a Media Center Extender and have Xbox Live access without having a 360 Wireless Adapter, correct?

Scrree
Jan 16, 2008

Zorilla posted:

Or an access point/router in client mode hooked into the ethernet port.

oh god I didn't understand anything but 'router' and 'ethernet' :(

Scrree
Jan 16, 2008

My computer randomly starts to make a irritating hissing noise that is for some reason also being emitted directly through my headphones. I can stop it for a while by doing a reboot but it comes back every time. Everything I have found on the internet about Headphones hissing doesn't mention the physical hissing coming from the computer so I don't know what the hell.

I recently got new Headphones AND upgraded to Windows 7, so I don't really know which is at fault.

• Locked thread