Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meep
Oct 7, 2000
So my Logitech G9 mouse that I was never very fond of anyways just died on me and I need to replace it. My favorite mouse that I've owned is probably the old original IntelliMouse Explorer. I've gone through a few mice since then but none have fit my hand quite as well. I've never tried a Logitech G5 though it's shape looks pretty similar to the Explorer and I suspect I might like them.

Can anyone give me any suggestions? Wireless would be quite handy with my current set up but I'm not willing to sacrifice comfort or performance for it. I'll be using it for gaming mostly. After a quick glance at MS's and Logitech's current offerings the most likely contenders seem to be MS's Comfort Mouse 3000 or 4500, and Logitech's G400, G500, or G700. I'd love to hear any other ideas though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread