Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lignicolos
Dec 6, 2001

Zorilla posted:

Here's one I don't see getting resolved by NVIDIA any time soon:

I just upgraded to 91.31 ForceWare drivers and am getting messages about my second SLI card being disconnected. It would be nice and informative, except for the fact I'm not even running an SLI board and only use one card.

I have an ASUS A8N5X and eVGA 6800GS. Is there a way to get rid of this poo poo from reappearing every time I boot Windows?

I was having the same problem with those drivers. I ended up downgrading back to whatever the last non-beta drivers were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread