Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brosa Parks
Jan 28, 2005

Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.
I've been looking around and asking questions but I just can't seem to fix this problem.

Just what in the hell kind of hardware do I need to play 1080i video on my computer without stuttering, frame dropping, or slowdown of any kind? Apparently my setup isn't good enough, even though I thought I had some pretty drat hot parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brosa Parks
Jan 28, 2005

Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.
HOTS wasn't able to answer my question, so I'm wondering if anyone else knows of any websites/forums that would be able to help me troubleshoot my problem. I don't know if it's specifically related to SLI or not. I would say the basic problem is that my computer isn't performing as fast as I think it should be.

• Locked thread