Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drstupid
Apr 25, 2006
Not actually a doctor.

Glee posted:

While I'm here, I've got a related question: trying to output to a TV via S-Video on a Radeon 9550. I've currently got two flat panel monitors running on the other two "outs," but I can't seem to get anything from the S-Video out, even after downloading different software from Radeon that other forums have said should handle it ("Hydravision").

I have an nVidia card, but I'm pretty sure you can only use two of the three outputs at a time. At least that's the way it works for me (nVidia 6800.)

What I assume is the Hydravision page says "increase your desktop work space by using up to two monitors." That probably includes the TV output.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread