Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
V-Dubling
Jun 19, 2006

I really do love to fart
This thread might get more views than the upgrade megathread, so ill post here. Can a 8800 GTS, AMD 4600+, 2 CD drives, 1 Hard drive and a sound card run off a 500w PSU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V-Dubling
Jun 19, 2006

I really do love to fart

destructo posted:

Depends on the how many amps are on the 12v rail, but most likely.

How can i tell how many amps are on the 12v and what is a good number of amps?

V-Dubling
Jun 19, 2006

I really do love to fart

Ravarek posted:

Are there any case fans or case fan manufacturer(s) that you guys would recommend? I'm looking for reliable 120mm case fans that can move a lot of air. I'm using Antec case fans right now and I'm wondering if I can do better.

Thermaltake makes good silent fans, Im using a few in my comp right now.

V-Dubling
Jun 19, 2006

I really do love to fart
I just bought a thermaltake armor case and I need to connect the audio ports on it. The only way to connect the front audio ports is to put them on the motherboard, but will it still work with a sound card?

• Locked thread