Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenshi
Oct 8, 2003

she's actual size
god dammit.

Here I am, all "I'm back guys I will post la de da"

and then I get those female crampy things again. :(

Short of an update to Sailor Moon that I've promised for a while now, I'll probably be very slow in posting as most of the time I'll be sitting over here making pain sounds and wishing I had sick time so I could go home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

Tenshi posted:

god dammit.

Here I am, all "I'm back guys I will post la de da"

and then I get those female crampy things again. :(

Short of an update to Sailor Moon that I've promised for a while now, I'll probably be very slow in posting as most of the time I'll be sitting over here making pain sounds and wishing I had sick time so I could go home.

I am SO TOTALLY going to bury you on IRC now. Just you wait.

xian
Jan 21, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
my birthday today so I might not be posting until tomorrow / tomorrow afternoon.

NutShellBill
Dec 4, 2004
I AM SPUTNIK'S PARACHUTE ACCOUNT
Sick. So sick.

My posting will be almost non-existant til I shake this thing.

Then again, that should give my L5R gents a chance to catch up, right?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

heading home for the weekend, no posting until sunday or possibly monday

:jewish: Happy New Year :jewish:

Razeam
Jul 13, 2004

Nya~
I'll be taking a break from posting from the 25th to 27th. Maybe it'll help me some. Just a little forewarning for my players and GMs.

Lewk
May 22, 2001

We've got Armadillos in our trousers. It's really quite frightening.
I am moving into my flat this weekend. We have an internet connection there, but it needs setting up properly. As such, if something goes wrong I may not be around for a couple of days. It is likely that it will all go smoothly, though.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Well, it turns out I really don't have the time to post, even on the two days a week that I'm not busy from 7am to 1am. So regretfully I am disappearing at least for a while.

Special apologies go to my players of Insert Coin: Pocket. If/when I return, something similar will come back, if not the same game.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
ZerodotJander left me a voice mail dictating that he will be disgustingly drunk for the next couple days, so he will not post often.

cell
Nov 25, 2003

The more Johnny the better.
Tomorrow I move back up to university. Posting will be nonexistant until I figure out how badly my housemates have broken the router/telephone/internet. Hopefully not too badly and I'll be able to post tomorrow night.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Already said as much elsewhere, but my Mom is gonna be stuck in the hospital for what looks like the next two weeks. My Dad is going back to work, and this means I'll have to get up every day at 4am in order to care for the dog while he's gone. I'll also have to do all the cooking, cleaning, and laundry, and since Dad gets home at 6pm, my days will mostly be spent trapped downstairs with the dog. I'll post, just probably not as often as I want, but I'll make time to do so. I will just be rather absent, since getting up at 4am for two weeks sucks asswater. :(

Razeam
Jul 13, 2004

Nya~
Alright, taking a break for awhile. I'll resume posting on thursday.

cell
Nov 25, 2003

The more Johnny the better.
OK, I have a newfound hatred of wireless networks. I've got a connection but it's hilariously unstable. If I'm a little slow posting, my apologies, but sometimes my router refuses to co-operate for hours at a time and cuts out in the middle of posting.

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

Starting from the 30th to the 8th, I will be out of town. I will have computer access, but probably won't be in IRC. Unfortunately, I do not have platinum, so you will have to reach me on MSN (geoffreygoldhar@hotmail.com) or AIM (reicorp4528) if you have any difficulties. I will be updating my games, but with less...er..fervor than normal.

Also UberJew, where the crap are you?

Razeam
Jul 13, 2004

Nya~
Posting will resume now.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Okay, as it turns out, our house will be closing on the fifth of October. That means I will be busy up to that date during the days, and gone probably a day before that and for a week or two after.

sansuki
May 17, 2003

Oh god, my interwebmatron is non-functional at my house. The landlord has called the cable people, and they will be out SOMETIME THIS WEEKEND.

I hope I can get to posting again.

Don't sell my ninja into slavery.
Don't sell my nancy-boy chemist into prostitution.

Errr....NPC my other guys :(

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
I don't NPC kobolds, however you don't have to worry about any KHDCs either.

Laundreu
Feb 2, 2005
Arr
Going home Friday, coming back Saturday night, expect spotty-to-no posting from me for that time period. Sorry. :(

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

My computer's PSU is emitting strange smells and not powering my computer. This is not optimal. I will only be able to post when I can get to another computer, such as now, at work. I should have a new PSU in a few days.

Jon
Nov 30, 2004
My laptop charger broke and my PC Wifi antenna is lost. I've ordered replacement for both, but I don't know how often I will be able to post until they come in. Should take 2-3 business days, apparently.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

Leaving from work now. No reliable Net access again until either I go to work Wednesday or the new PSU arrives. Expect very limited posting via other people's computers.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

oh hay hard drive failure.

posting will resume probably wednesday or thursday.

xian
Jan 21, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
mid terms this week and next. happy and fun. I'll be making an effort to post as much as possible, but dont want to make any promises. feel free to yell at me/kill me/npc me/put me in a box and forget about me until I finish.

Greenlit
Dec 16, 2004

A commonborn squire
takes the reins of a knightly order, and leads a wayward kingdom from the midst
of chaos. The masses yearn for a hero. I give them what they wish.
I'm moving into a new apartment this weekend, which happens to be a long-rear end drive away, so Saturday -> Monday posting will be hectic at best.

On the plus side I'll have a new job that does not include working weekends for once. :woop:

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Bad windstorms last night in South Chicago burbs. I'm without cable for the forseeable future, but at least I have power!

Dr. Video Games 0092
Mar 25, 2006

by Lowtax
W-man, if you're here, please post in the PDQ assassins game. It isn't dead yet...

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Cabbit posted:

Okay, as it turns out, our house will be closing on the fifth of October. That means I will be busy up to that date during the days, and gone probably a day before that and for a week or two after.

As it turns out, while the house is closing on the 5th, we're not out of here till some time late next week (probably the 14th).

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Yay, I'm back!

Jon
Nov 30, 2004
I am here now.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

New PSU is half installed. I should be back in action tomorrow when I get home from work and finish it up.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Captain Foo posted:

oh hay hard drive failure.

posting will resume probably wednesday or thursday.

:woop:

clockworkjoe
May 31, 2000

Rolled a 1 on the random encounter table, didn't you?
I will be at a con until late sunday night. d683087.u36.infinology.net

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, I am a nay-sayer and hatchet man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another.
First, I am going to be on vacation from Oct 19th to the 22nd. I will be drunk most of the time and posting will be sporadic, although I'll have my laptop with me.

Second, it is appearingly likely that I'll be transferred from my current project with a relaxed schedule to the project from hell. This means 9-5CST will no longer be instapost time, althogh I'll still be able to post probably. I don't expect it to affect total posting amount, but full disclosure and all.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Back this sunday night.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
My posting will be slow(er) this weekend due to traveling, homework, and regular work. I'll probably post this afternoon, but after that it's really up in the air.

Twobirds
Oct 17, 2000

The only talking mouse in all of Britannia.
Same story here, visiting family from this evening to Sunday evening.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Sorry, but last night really sucked after I did my TG rounds. My two partners on a 2-week programming project emailed me at the same time yesterday (11 pm, ie 11 hours before the project was due) to tell me they apparently were too busy to code some stuff/couldn't get some other stuff to work/are incompetent.

So, I coded the entire loving project by myself, at the last minute. It took me until 6 am but I got it done. The ordeal and subsequent stress, however, has kind've fried me for today, even after taking multiple naps and aspirin.

Therefore I am taking a one-night break from TG, on account of being completely fried and not really in the mood to do or play anything.

oobey fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Oct 6, 2006

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness
I am going to Bozeman, MT today to see my lady friend for the weekend. I may be able to post this weekend, but it's unlikely. I shall return monday night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xian
Jan 21, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Got my final midterm schedule yesterday. School and work is bending me over and doing you-know-what. I will be totally MIA for the next two weeks. I apologize to all the GMs whose games I'm in, and all the people in my games.