Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

antihero
Oct 11, 2004

Directed by: Andy Fickman
Starring: Amanda Bynes, Channing Tatum, Vinnie Jones

Just watched this last night with the gf and enjoyed it all the way. I haven't seen any other movies with Amanda Bynes as they are more targeted to a younger teen audience. I remember watching previews for this and figured it could be entertaining so I picked it up. Bynes was really convincing as a boy and the scenes where she was a girl again kept throwing me off. Vinnie Jones plays a soccer coach and doesn't have much screen presence. He has a few funny parts but keeps it PG13.

One of weirdest things in the movie is that one the characters looks exactly like Jude Law.

RATING: 4.0

PROS: Amanda Bynes perfect acting as a boy, David Cross weirdness, plenty of funny moments
CONS: No swearing from Vinnie Jones

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: http://imdb.com/title/tt0454945/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
This movie isn't bad, it's exactly as expected. Do you enjoy movies about teenagers doing stuff that never happens in real life? If so, watch it, if not, please don't because you will just complain. And Amanda Bynes looks too much like a dude...