Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coffey
Sep 9, 2003

by T. Finn
It kinda reminded me of The Stupids in that it was so painfully ignorant, you couldn't help but laugh at it. I guess I didn't really give the movie a fair chance because I don't think too highly, intellectually, of the person whom recommended it to me.

I think a lot of the underlying points, admittedly, went over my head. I guess I'm one of the "average Joe's" that this movie mocks. The vulgarity thing also went right over my head. I just thought it was going to be a stupid stoner film ala Half Baked.

That being said, I did laugh at several scenes and I plan on watching it again now because of this thread. I despise Dax though.

2.5/5
"Welcome to Costco: I love you."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU