Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Toastmaker

crazy as a fish with titties
You will notice that there is another man shackled to the radiator in your room. If you want to live, you must hug him and list three positive attributes you notice about him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toastmaker

Lowtax posted:

I notice you like to post in BYOB, sometimes neglecting your friends and loved ones to post all day. To satisfy your insatiable appetite for posting, you are now seated in an ergonomic chair I ordered, reading these words on a computer I bought for you, on an ISP I'm paying monthly fees for. There is no way out of this room, your own private hell, except by getting up and leaving whenever you feel like it.

How does it feel... to be posting with an Intel Core Duo?

you monster

Toastmaker

Lowtax posted:

Also I was very lazy

omg sloth

oh wait wrong movie :sweatdrop:

Toastmaker

Tiny bubbles
In the wine
Make me happy
Make me feel fine
Tiny bubbles
In the wine
Make me happy
Make me feel fine
Tiny bubbles
In the wine
Make me happy
Make me feel fine
Tiny bubbles
In the wine
Make me happy
Make me feel fine
Tiny bubbles
In the wine
Make me happy
Make me feel fine
Tiny bubbles
In the wine
Make me happy
Make me feel fine
Tiny bubbles
In the wine
Make me happy
Make me feel fine
Tiny bubbles
In the wine
Make me happy
Make me feel fine
Tiny bubbles
In the wine
Make me happy
Make me feel fine

Toastmaker

Hello Richard. You will find in front of you a computer. Please proceed to type up your privacy policy and then be on your way.