Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phillyt
Dec 2, 2006

by Tiny Fistpump
OK. I have a movie I can't seem to place but I know I've seen it. It's about a teenage girl I assume in the North West. She is "good" girl if you will but is very interested in the local music scene. After attending a few shows, she gets involved in the scene meeting people, losing her virginity, trying drugs, partying etc.

The important things of the movie however is this local rock star who very much resembles Kurt Cobain, who the main female character is very attracted to. This local rock star has a older sister who sort of takes care of him. Also, there are several other characters who are friends with the main female. One of them is a male who eventually kills himself in the end who actually is obsessed with Kurt Cobain. Another is a female who is the front woman of one of the local bands who eventually "makes it big".

Obviously these are very vague descriptions but maybe someone can be of help! Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phillyt
Dec 2, 2006

by Tiny Fistpump
It is not Last Days because this movie only mentions Cobain. And I also think he was already dead at the point in time the movie was taking place.

Phillyt
Dec 2, 2006

by Tiny Fistpump
This has been driving me crazy. What's the movie that stars a teenage girl who dates a Kurt Cobain like grunge guy. She loses her virginity to some dorky guy at some concert when they met eyes after they both fell on the ground at the same time. Someone has to know from my vague details.