Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax
A movie where half man and half bat creatures are flying around in a cave; I think it came out in the 60s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax
Sorry it's none of those batmen movies; it was in the style of movies like The Land That Time Forgot and The People That Time Forgot.

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Holy poo poo thats it!

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax
A french movie from the 80s where a man lures a doctor who he blames for the death of his wife into the desert. I mainly remember a scene where they cross a ravine in a tiny cable car.

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax
A french movie from the 80s I think, where a man lures a doctor into the African desert to kill him because he blames the doctor for his wifes death. There is a scene where they cross a ravine in a small cable car.

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

sorry no thats not it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Action Jacktion posted:

You sure? Here's the ravine-crossing scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUaCjyFzm3U