Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limpster
Jan 28, 2002

The custom title is literal and will be posted just as you type it unless changes are deemed necessary.
I am trying to remember a movie I saw mentioned in this forum a month or so ago. It was an asian film which I remember people calling one of the best thrillers ever made, at the time I checked out the cover of the DVD and it had picture of an asian guy who's face pretty much covered it. I also think that the translated title included the word Murder but I'm not 100% sure. Any help is really appreciated. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limpster
Jan 28, 2002

The custom title is literal and will be posted just as you type it unless changes are deemed necessary.

IGotDConch posted:

Ichi the Killer?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0296042/

Nope, I just remembered it! Memories of Murder - http://imdb.com/title/tt0353969/

Thanks though. :)

[edit-guess I hosed up the cover too heh]

limpster fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Dec 2, 2006

limpster
Jan 28, 2002

Not mine but for a friend.

It's about a French girl who moves from Paris to New York (or vice-versa) in order to find her dad or something, and throughout the film she looks totally French (Skirts / Beret...) I think she also cries a fair bit. There's a minature Statue of Liberty, or Eiffel Tower, which she takes over with her and near the end the base breaks open and clues about her lost love appear.