Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farts Domino
May 8, 2004

I would really be amazed if somebody got this

I saw this on the Spanish Channel... in Sweden. Unfortunately, I don't speak Spanish so I don't know exactly what was happening, only that I loved it.

Our hero worked at a hotel and often found himself in embarrassing situations. He kept on being hit on and avoiding a woman that I'm guessing is his English teacher(?). Filmed in the 60's with bigtime swinger style to it and incredible music. There was one scene where he drank something, steam poured from his ears and we were watching in Kalaedoscope vision. A lot of flashy editing

I was so determined to find this movie that I took down notes, but lost them. They didn't show the credits at the end either. It was the longest I'd ever watched a movie entirely in a different language (no subtitles)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU