Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Ok, I actually don't remember if this was a movie, a short clip or what, but I just remember watching it and it's creeping me out.

It starts like this, apparently, there is a small orphanage, in which the kids are forced to do hard labor by some pig headed men (this could be part of my imagination tho), but not only that, but the kids are tortured and raped. In one scene, the kids are praying for god to save them, and suddenly an angel appears. As soon as he lands, the pig men see him and kill him, but not before they rip out his wings and disembowel him alive.

That is all I remember, does it ring any bells?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU