Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I don't advertise for free ;-*
Being immortal goes against that whole idea in warfare about not wanting to live forever so this is like the Odd Couple. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I can imagine Bud being unfazed about you showing up with a new kid one day :clint:

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

Schroedinger's Cat posted:

This part is really the only part that makes me think the story isn't real. I refuse to believe that not one, but two people like this exist.

Oh they're out there. Personal experiences from high school and my old college allow me to believe this. :(

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

Schroedinger's Cat posted:

I watched DBZ in high school (hell I still watch anime from time to time if it's good), and I even talked about it with other people. One guy I knew liked to make the crazy hand motions and poo poo.

But I refuse to believe that someone could be hosed in the head enough to think "This girl has been reborn and waited centuries for me, and oh she was raped by a cartoon character. In real life". :psyduck:

The only reason I disagree with Monkey's actions is because at that point I think I would've had the kid thrown in the loony bin.

edit: I do hope Monkey gives his girls lots of snuggles and fun daddy stuff. Little girls need snuggles and hugs. Boys need to be kicked in the rear end and everyonce in a while they need a pat on the head to know they did good.

I've walked in on someone having sex on the communal couch in my room whispering names out heavily from anime such as DBZ and Kenshin to the buttertroll goth underneath him that had cat ears on and I believe she was meowing.

I think he stole the key from a roommate that was gone for the weekend and I had just came back from a friend's.

I liked that couch too. :(

So it doesn't strike me as odd in this day and age (Although this feels like the 90s in the story) that a 13 year old could have a warped sense of reality from mental issues or too involved in his fantasy.