Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004

Lol.i halbve already saod i inferno circstances wanttpgback
That was an awesome read. Reminds me a little of when some of my trashy relatives were staying with me. I'm still finding pawn slips around the house for my poo poo. Everytime I find one my urge to drive to Michigan with a shotgun rises dramatically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004

Lol.i halbve already saod i inferno circstances wanttpgback
Thanks for the story, Monkey.

In every instance we've ever tried to help family by letting them stay at our place ( myself and my dad share a house ), they've hosed us. My family has two sides with little inbetween. We have a lot of college grads that live in nice houses with nice jobs and respectable families, or, we have trash. My father's branch of children ended up uniquely. He had two sets of children. Two daughters early in life, and one son. The two daughters are now in their thirties. I'm twenty.

Now, I'm no shining star myself. I'm lazy, I let myself slide body wise for a LONG time and took a lot of things for granted. But I eventually got off my rear end and started working towards the goal of joining the military. My sisters haven't done anything. Ever. Let me share some stories with you.

My half sister Methy has had three children. Last I heard two of them had birth defects due to her adventures in drug fuckery while loaded. All have different fathers. All are ex-felons or gang members. What kind of boy friends does she like? I'll give you a story to shed light on the subject.

One day she was watching TV with her ex-husband. He got up to use the bathroom. She got up and took his seat. He comes back and tells her to get up and she refuses. He threatens "If you don't move your rear end right now, I'm going to light your feet on fire.". She doesn't listen. He leaves the room and comes back with a bottle of lighter fluid, and sets her goddamn feet on fire. Her new boy friend isn't any better.

How can I tell? They had a child recently, another one they can't feed. What did they name her? Starless-loving-Skii. Yes, sky with two loving is. She told me over the phone that she wanted to name her Lexus, but her boy friend chose that name. I told her she was raising a future stripper and crackwhore and hung up on her.

I'll go on about my sister Cracky and her husband Drunky in a bit if anyone's interested. I actually had to live with them in my house, so, fun and more stories.