Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ffoecaf
Sep 17, 2005

Get Off My Lawn

Humper-Monkey posted:

"I'm Alexander the Great and she's Cleopatra, we're destined!!"

"Army guys are wimps! Saiyans are the real badasses!"

"Seat belts are for mortals."

Ahahahaha. Oh god. I can't wait for more. Eagerly looking forwards to him getting knocked back into the real world. Kid sounds like he's never heard the word 'no' before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ffoecaf
Sep 17, 2005

Get Off My Lawn

Humper-Monkey posted:

He'd stolen the M1911A1 pistol my father had given me when I completed Basic Training from the attic, where it was in a glass case. The case only held the picture of my father on the beaches of Normandy. My medals were gone. My wife's medals were gone. My father's medals were gone. Over a decade of military memerobilia was missing.

:cry: Oh please tell me you got all this stuff back.

typedef posted:

at this point I'm pretty sure this story is fake.

Nobody cares, it's entertaining anyway.

ffoecaf
Sep 17, 2005

Get Off My Lawn

Schroedinger's Cat posted:

:smith:

:cry: I'm just going to pretend I never read this because I don't even want to think about how I'd have dealt with something like that.