Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

CaseFace McGee posted:

I swear this thing has a Mwaah knob, and it's turned way the gently caress up :gizz:

Fast neck, ultra low action (thanks fretless!), great tonal range, and oh so pretty.

Stripey woods are the best woods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Wark Say posted:

I'm going to guess you meant "Soggy and loose", which fortunately is not the case at all. :)

It's surprising how tight and swanky it feels. I'm still getting used to the bigger neck and scale, though. I think playing 25.5 scale guitars for as long as I have has left me unprepared for this switch. Hopefully I can get the hang of it soon!

Have fun! I love baritone scale guitars. The thing that always fucks with me when going between instrument scale lengths are false/pinch harmonics. They're just precise enough that the few millimeters of difference really makes it weird imo.