Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SineRider
Oct 10, 2012

Come on die young
So I just won this MOTU Track 16 in a contest on friday. Been testing out and it's a cool little interface.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SineRider
Oct 10, 2012

Come on die young
Some stuff I picked up recently

SineRider
Oct 10, 2012

Come on die young
Picked up two new pedals. First is a Ditto Looper and second is Hall of Fame Reverb. Both compliment my ambient jam setup nicely. Typically I run either my guitar or OP-1 through my FX setup then record it onto a Portastudio if I make anything worth recording.

SineRider
Oct 10, 2012

Come on die young

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

careful with that ditto, mine broke almost immediately. apparently a common problem.

i might try and fix it just for the hell of it but i'm probably gonna save up for a Boss RC2 instead.

That's really disappointing to hear :(

I'm not using mine in a live setting, so maybe it'll last me longer. At least it was fairly cheap

SineRider
Oct 10, 2012

Come on die young
New rhythm in my life. Had to pick one up after the price cut

SineRider
Oct 10, 2012

Come on die young
Just got this sucker a few days ago

SineRider
Oct 10, 2012

Come on die young

peter gabriel posted:

A Squier bass VI?
Those are staggering value for money

Seriously, it was really cheap for what you get. Build quality feels nice too!

Pondex posted:

Does that sound allright through a guitar-amp or do you need a bass amp?

I'm not really sure to be honest. I don't own a bass amp to compare them right now. I've been playing it through my peavy studio pro 112 which I just use as a practice amp. It sounds fine on it, although I rolled off the bass just to be safe. I've been playing it more like a guitar than a bass anyways ;)

SineRider
Oct 10, 2012

Come on die young

Nebraska Tim posted:

Woah. I just got this in the mail. Spooky.

Two questions for fellow Bass VI owner(s): Is the bass choke active when up, like the pickups? Is your low E unusually loose? Mine is crazy bendy, not sure if the strings are stock.

Hahah wow that's pretty crazy! Yes the bass chokes are active when they are in the up position. I did notice my low E seems pretty loose as well. I still have everything stock from when I got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SineRider
Oct 10, 2012

Come on die young
Got this dual delay pedal last week. Sounds pretty gnarly!