Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
I'm 23, unemployed, and looking to enter a 10-week training program that will cost me a cool 10K. I am certain that completing the program will give me the training, credentials, and connections I need to land a job within a few months after graduation. However, while it's being conducted in partnership with a community college it isn't accredited, which as far as I know means I can't get any type of government student loan.

Am I eligible for a private student loan? If so, where would you suggest I take one out? I've already talked to the credit union where I keep the few hundred dollars I own, and they've told me they can only give me a personal loan, for which the borrower has be employed and begin payments within 30 days, so that option is out of the question. I just need to find a place where I can take out a loan that will let me defer payments for several months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
Thanks for the advice, Wiggy Marie! By the way, can you tell us the name of this bullshit piece of legislation?

bacquerd, I know it sounds too good to be true but I've checked it out and it's legit. The program is called Analyst Boot Camp and was created by the organization Advanced Technical Intelligence Center, a not-for-profit corporation intended to supply the US intelligence community with warm bodies.